Sign in to follow this  
jaiden

Mobile Phone Recycling

Hello !

Now-a-days every one is using mobile phones and it has became common for every one.

many of the individuals purchase new mobile phones when a new model enters in to the market

Some surveys said that mobile phone usage and changing has been rapidly increasing in United Kingdom They purchase new mobile phones and the old mobile goes to trash.

So, there are some mobile phone recycling companies recycle old and damaged mobile phones for cash. so mobile phone recycling has become on of the great business there.

I think mobile phone recycling is very helpful for us

So, what do u people say ?

<rant>

I want to know where I can buy one of these old phones!

The new ones are crap; I just bought a Nokia C1 and the Battery life is worse, the case has already cracked and they've added features that I don't need and removed ones I do!

I miss the old indestructible Nokia's :crybaby:

And don't get me started on smartphones! :ffs:

My brother's one drains the Battery so fast you can see it drop; Apparently it barely lasts a day!I'm used to one charge carrying me through the week!

</rant>

Is it!

Thats really great to sell mobile phone for cash.

By doing this we can even protect our environment. There are many firms offering mobile phone recycle in UK. we can choose one of the best which can pay us more.

I got £40 for an old Nokia when I sent it back to Orange, I was well chuffed, thought it had very little value

Kingo :thumbsup:

Oh !

Is it

thats really great man

i hope the awareness of this mobile recycling program has been spreading.

Just be careful. Some of recycling companies insist on having your bank details so they can pay any money due into your account. So not only can they make money selling your old phone on they also have you bank details.

Just be careful. Some of recycling companies insist on having your bank details so they can pay any money due into your account. So not only can they make money selling your old phone on they also have you bank details.

And the problem with that is?? blink.gif

I got £72 for my old Nokia from O2 paid direct into my bank ;)

Well, the problem being that they have your bank details!! :eek:

As Clarkson found out, it's surprising what you can do with just a name, account number and sort-code!

I try and restrict that kind of personal info to as few companies as possible, and never give it out to companies I don't trust or have not heard of!

Identity theft sucks...

Yes there are some fake web portals which do not pay us.. so we must be aware of that kind of firms.

We must be careful while we are submitting mobile phone for cash..

We must be aware of fake webportals, unless it is genuine then only we have to submit mobile phone for recycling.

I tried these sites to get rid of about 5 old mobiles, the most they offered was 1.50 pounds...30p each!!!!

I told them to stu*f it and binned them.

Jaiden,

I have to ask why you joined a car forum, and only have made 5 posts about recycling mobile phones?

You have not recommended any companies, or warned us about a bad one. You also type in a strange manner for someone from Londonderry.

Please give me a clue?

Jaiden,

I have to ask why you joined a car forum, and only have made 5 posts about recycling mobile phones?

You have not recommended any companies, or warned us about a bad one. You also type in a strange manner for someone from Londonderry.

Please give me a clue?

Davey, I'm wondering if he wants to buy some :yahoo:

Well i'm currently due an upgrade, so when the HTC Sensation is released on Tmobile, he can buy my HTC Desire off me.

I'll let him have it for £180 as its only 7 months old, and in excellent condition. :toast:

No guys

i actually stated a new thread and that too a very important for us in these days. Mobile phone recycling. There are some webportals which do not pay you, i personally recommend my link which is one of the best site providing good service and cash for mobile phone...

No guys

i just wanna share you about the mobile phone recycling companies. Many of them are loosing their mobiles because of fake web portals and firms. But i personally recommend (advertising link removed) for mobile phone for cash...

I think the query was why you had joined a car forum to only post about mobile phone recycling

Do have any connection to the website you linked to?

That site just compares prices from other recycling companies.

I don't see the point of it. Any one of those could be fake.

Do anyone have an idea about mobile phone recycling and its benefits ...???

Do anyone have an idea about mobile phone recycling and its benefits ...???

I suspect all the necessary comments have already been made Jaiden....

I also agree with this Mobile phone recycling,Even it is old model I guess they are useful and have no damage.

I have recycled a few phones recently, and whilst i feel its a good idea to dispose of them in a responsible manner, I'm actually looking for the most money i can get for my handsets.

For that reason i use this website:

http://www.sellmymobile.com/

Once i have found the best deal I check 'my top cash back' or 'Quidco' for the most cashback and work out which will put the most cash in my wallet.

Never had a problem and made a few quid extra by using that link.