Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Bonnet

Amir Khan

I am looking for a blue yaris bonnet?

Anyone have one/know where I can get one?

Have a look on eBay and scrapbrokers and breakers yards online. Should be able to find one somewhere!

Front end parts are aways harder to find the rear and parts cos cars tend to get damaged at the front in accidents. You might have to consider getting one a different colour and spraying it to suit.

Can your old bonnet be used while you look for one? Sometimes application of a big hammer can get panels into useable shape, just not very pretty!! If you do go down this route make very very sure the bonnet closes securely and there are no sharp edges.

Front end parts are aways harder to find the rear and parts cos cars tend to get damaged at the front in accidents. You might have to consider getting one a different colour and spraying it to suit.

Can your old bonnet be used while you look for one? Sometimes application of a big hammer can get panels into useable shape, just not very pretty!! If you do go down this route make very very sure the bonnet closes securely and there are no sharp edges.

I hammered the old one into shape so it at least closes, I have put off buying the bonnet I want the car operating normaly before I bother with cosmetics.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links