Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coroll Discs And Pads

Tafia

Hi folks.

Looking at our Corolla diesel T3 hatchback on an 05 plate, I note the discs and pads are showing signs that they may need renewing. Last service they were ticked as amber with 75% wear on the pads and corroded discs though the same people ( main dealer) passed it for the MOT.

Can anyone say how much I may have to pay for discs and pads all around. I would like to hear members thoughts to avoid being lashed by a main dealer and may try to find a trustworthy local repair shop. I am sure they exist!!

Anyone had such work done and know what it might cost?

Many thanks in advance

T.

i have just done the front discs and pads myself for about £75 with performance discs, depends what parts you want to use OE or pattern parts?

i have just done the front discs and pads myself for about £75 with performance discs, depends what parts you want to use OE or pattern parts?

Thanks for your response. Any idea what an independent garage might charge?

depending on the parts used and the labour charges id say from £150 - £250 for pads and discs all round

depending on the parts used and the labour charges id say from £150 - £250 for pads and discs all round

Thanks, that gives me a guide to work by.

Best wishes

T.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links