Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Corolla G6

g6kid

Havin been on in ages but still have my corolla, also have a JDM DC2 98 spec Integra now which i enyoy for the power but the rolla for crusing about in!

dsc00102xs.jpg

By g6kid at 2011-06-07

dsc00099yc.jpg

By g6kid at 2011-06-07

dsc00097ib.jpg

By g6kid at 2011-06-07

dsc00098ph.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sdc11683o.jpg

By g6kid at 2010-09-04

Comments welcome folks!! good or bad let it rip!!

Loving the front and side! I don't like the rear though, not sure what else you could have done with it though. She's a beaut :thumbsup:

KP

lovely car mate, not too keen on the rear but its your car and as long as your happy :D

and that integra is just....WOW :)

keep up the good work

It's a little 'too much' for me - but that front end is spectacular! Wheels are really nice too, suit it well.

Not too keen on the skirts, rear or lexus lights but still, it all looks well finished! :thumbsup:

Nice work mate, not sure why no-one likes the rear, I think it looks good!

Thanks for posting up the pics

Nice work mate, not sure why no-one likes the rear, I think it looks good!

Thanks for posting up the pics

Thanks for comments folks, i can appreciate what is said about the rear, in 2006 it was a different tpye of styling about and it was my first car too. Car hasn't been touched since and still is a mint box truthfully. Now i will change the tail lights back to OEM cause i think currently they cheapen the car. The exhaust isnt just for show either, custom made poweflow system, both pipes workin and has sum note Ha!

No-one else had spotted your nice wing mirrors with indicators mate, they look crackin!

Can you tell me a bit more about them? How much of a nightmare were they to hook up and what car are they from?

No-one else had spotted your nice wing mirrors with indicators mate, they look crackin!

Can you tell me a bit more about them? How much of a nightmare were they to hook up and what car are they from?

There where a copy of M3 wing mirrors, cant remind what brand but i do know there have been disconitued years ago as i was looking to replace a cracked mirror, had to get it specially cut then. Installation i left to my garage man to sort, they came with the correct plate to fit, they are also have electric motors 4 way tilt. He said nothin about the fitting so id take it they where easy enough to fit.

Funny there are the one of the first things people ask me about! well spotted

They cost me £250 stg i think back in 2006

I'm with the majority,love the look except the rear although it may just be the "wing" that puts me off.Certainly a very clean Corolla and one to be proud of :clap:

Thanks for the mirror info mate. It was one of those low-key modifications I was looking to do to mine.

I'm thinking this car with grey or black rims would look really mean!

Thanks for the mirror info mate. It was one of those low-key modifications I was looking to do to mine.

I'm thinking this car with grey or black rims would look really mean!

Had black wheels on my rolla before and personally they do nothing for it, i would chose bronze/gold finished alloys especially for black paint in future

I think it looks the **** mate, really like the styling! Where did u get the front bumper, skirts and spoiler?

Bronze wheels eh? Hmmmm, you've now given me an idea for my standard G6R wheels mate!