Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Exhaust

tugg39

Hi I'm new to this site, can anyone help me with finding a toyota paseo exhaust

system for a p reg. model cant seem to find one anyplace except toyota.

thanks

Firstly welcome to the site mate :thumbsup:

Depends if you're after a standard one or not. I you just need a standard rear a company called Bosal make one, which you should get from any good Motor Factor. Failing that the cheapest option would be to go for custom made from cat back with a universal back box

I'm not entirely sure about the UK, but in the states, the only way to get a new exhaust on the 'seo is to get a mandrel bent one custom fitted. There aren't any aftermarket bolt on exhausts for the paseo that i know of.

Cheers for the help guys i didnt realise that you could disconnect the exhaust from the cat to the back box connection. i'm going to see about a custom made job, it's the wifes car and only has 47,000 on the clock for a p reg so it's worth the money.

I'm glad i joined and i'll dfinatley be back.

thanks from perth scotland.

tugg

If anyone could supply me with an old Paseo exhaust system, I can get stainless steel systems made up

either that or get a custom one made up by one of the members here @ Totaly Custom - full system for around £300!!!!!!

J

hi guys just had quote of £300 for full custom system from power flow,

thats a wee bit cheaper than £591 from toyota for just the front end.

but then they did say for that price they'd fit it

1996, 90000 miles and still on the original exhaust, now that is good enginering

I was told Remus don't make that exhaust anymore last year when I enquired.

There is one company that do an aftermarket direct fit but I've forgotten who & it was stupid money.

I've got a Powerflow backbox on mine & it's been good. Other options are Longlife, Totally-custom as J says or one of the dodgy one's off e-bay that proberly won't fit! :thumbsup:

thanks for the help guys just got full powerflow system fitted for £315.

and it's a cracking job, i'd definatley recommend them.

there at www.sportsc****rvices.co.uk

now i've started i've got the bugg to glitz up the rest of the car. anyone got any clues with these items

induction

tyres and wheels

best spark plugs to use

best oil to use

lights(as my main beam seems dim)

basically whats the best way to fix the wifes dream motor up with my hard earned cash! I'm a sad Royal Navy marine engineer who likes building things for other people to wreck

TA

Had to get a new exhaust myself there! Toyota were quoting £400 so thought id try powerflow too, they were also £400...

Ending up Quikk Fit done it for £285, could kick myself now for forgettin to hold onto the front section for future powerflow upgrade antics!! :angry:

That was a good price you got the full pf kit for ..

thanks for the help guys just got full powerflow system fitted for £315.

and it's a cracking job, i'd definatley recommend them.

there at www.sportsc****rvices.co.uk

now i've started i've got the bugg to glitz up the rest of the car. anyone got any clues with these items

induction

tyres and wheels

best spark plugs to use

best oil to use

lights(as my main beam seems dim)

basically whats the best way to fix the wifes dream motor up with my hard earned cash! I'm a sad Royal Navy marine engineer who likes building things for other people to wreck

TA

Induction kit, Green do a specific, part no P242 (same as Corolla)

Oil, personally I use Castrol outta habit ;)

Plugs NGK Iridium

Wheels and tyres I reckon down to personal choice, I chose 15"s for the handling, but just put some Yokohamas on and not convinced yet, though they seem ok in the dry :thumbsup:

Seo lights are s :censor: t so go for some Philips (forget name now) or Bosch Super Blue Plus

Hope thats some help :thumbsup:

Seo lights are s :censor: t so go for some Philips (forget name now) or Bosch Super Blue Plus

or HIDS :hokus-pokus:

Hi - I'm new to this forum too.

I found an exhaust vendor that custom makes systems to fit. You choose the tail pipe and they do the rest. Appartenly you can choose the note of your system to some degree too! :D

No idea on price 'cos they do it to order.

Powerflow Exhausts

See 'dealer locator' on the site.

Once again fellas thanks for the help, new exhaust is top notch.

got hold of 4 goodyear eagle ventura tyres at £34 from auto trader uk.

made a total difference to the cars handling.

I'm getting addicted to spending money on this thing!

WOW. I'm just reading about how much you mates are planning on spending, and I'm wondering if that's a typical price for exhausts over the big blue? I'm getting a mandrel-bent custom fitted this summer, and I'm only puting down about $200 and that includes the muffler. Without my connections, I'd still be looking at only $300, which is almost half of what you guys are prepared to spend! I'm just wondering why it's so expensive?

I'm just wondering why it's so expensive?

the general rule of thumb goes that us in the UK pay in £s what you guys pay in $s.

from a toaster to a car amp, it doesnt really matter what it is, you can almost gurantee that what you guys have priced in Dollars, the same will be priced here in GBP :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links