Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Avensis (T27) Saloon Accessories For Sale.

Fluffmeister

1 x Brodit Pro-Clip - mounts on the left of the dash near the ashtray, a perfect condition to be mated with a Brodit cradle for your phone. - £10 inc postage

1 x K&N Air Filter for a 2.0 D4D - Less than 500 miles and boxed up ready - £20 including postage

1 x 50w HID KID From HIDS4U - with Slimline Ballasts - £25 inc postage

I also have a new and sealed Brodit proclip for a Gen-3 Prius that fit's to the left of the gear lever - £10 inc postage

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance for anyone interested folks. The iPod kit will fit any Toyota with a TNS510 system (Possibly others), IQ, Avensis etc. It's all off to eBay this weekend :)

K&N will fit any 126PS 2.0 D4D engined car.

HID kit will fit a Gen 3 Prius (I had them fitted in my Gen 3 T-Spirit prior to the Avensis) Takes around 10 mins to fit in a Prius.

Cheers

Fluff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Folks, I still have these bits to off load so make me an offer .... I don't care, I want rid.

1 x Brodit Pro-Clip - mounts on the left of the dash near the ashtray, a perfect condition to be mated with a Brodit cradle for your phone. - £10 inc postage

1 x K&N Air Filter for a 2.0 D4D - Less than 500 miles and boxed up ready - £20 including postage

1 x 50w HID KID From HIDS4U - with Slimline Ballasts - £25 inc postage

I also have a new and sealed Brodit proclip for a Gen-3 Prius that fit's to the left of the gear lever - £10 inc postage

Any questions then please ask.

• 1 year later...