Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla 2.0D4D Sport

Neto

You will need the bumper (and it's meshes + fogs indeed) and facelift headlights, that's all :)

Not to call you out but are you certain about this? I really hope you are right but I got an email back from the owner of http://www.corollatsport.net/CorollaTSport/Home.html and he did the facelift mod and he was telling me he needed to make headlight mounts and all sorts to make it all fit. If it really is just a case of new lights and new bumper i am well for this, saves me having to sell mine and buying the facelift.

You will need the bumper (and it's meshes + fogs indeed) and facelift headlights, that's all :)

Not to call you out but are you certain about this? I really hope you are right but I got an email back from the owner of http://www.corollatsport.net/CorollaTSport/Home.html and he did the facelift mod and he was telling me he needed to make headlight mounts and all sorts to make it all fit. If it really is just a case of new lights and new bumper i am well for this, saves me having to sell mine and buying the facelift.

My father also has got an E12. I got the facelift, he has got the pre-facelift.

We took off his bumper and headlights once, to fix a wire from the headlight bulbs.

Then we changed the bumpers once for fun, and they fitted without any problems.

But I have to say that it was with the stock bumpers.

I don't know about the TTE front.

Grtz ;)

My father also has got an E12. I got the facelift, he has got the pre-facelift.

We took off his bumper and headlights once, to fix a wire from the headlight bulbs.

Then we changed the bumpers once for fun, and they fitted without any problems.

But I have to say that it was with the stock bumpers.

I don't know about the TTE front.

Grtz ;)

Oh my, thats my next mod sorted then, many thanks thats a massive help, will look lush

• 3 months later...

my project

new headlights

p201801060511.png

p2000240511.jpg

I want the lights like yours .. where can I find them?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

That's a really nice car, thumbs up for all the hard work ;)