Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Do Next?

Asphyxion

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I own a 2004 E12, and I would like some suggestions on what to change next. My ideas so far are sound, air filter, tail/head lights. Below one can find some pics of my car. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1.4 vvti, 16 valve.

So far I have done: Rear Spoiler, Tint, spray alloywheels and new tyres, exhaust, tow hook.

247150_2035299491678_1519922236_32185465_4087153_n.jpg

227260_1994407029392_1519922236_32130404_6164435_n.jpg

248892_2037768153393_1519922236_32189348_60059_n.jpg

183260_1821023414910_1519922236_31897358_7463323_n.jpg

Lower springs and shocks maybe?

Strutbar?

Another fan of hte handling route! Looks really nice, so in the looks department you got it pretty spot on :) I don't suggest squeazing any more power out of the little 1.4 engine as this won't give you much bang for the buck. As said springs or coilovers and some form of bracing, especially on the front upper strut towers, that would be the first one I would go for and it will provide a noticable difference on cornering, it won't turn you into a hero, but it will defo provide more feel and control, even on standard suspension :)

Looking very good mate

Im thinking of fitting a rear jdm towing hook, it does look good on yours :thumbsup:

Hey guys, thanks alot for the feedback (Aw kiiiink :D) What i'm gona do next is definately a strut bar in the engine bay, and an air filter. Next up lowering springs and audio :) I love my pink/violet style. I also would like to either go for a front bumper lip or a tsport bumper.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome mate, iehor Malti ukl :P Jn ghandi daqxej ta project fuq tijej imma bhalissa bla flus lol

I might have a brand new progress rear anti roll bar going spare in the next few months!! that will really rock up your handling

Nice to see a E12 with tow hook on :D

Just a little weird to see it at the left side of the car.

I know the rear tow eye is at the left, but I'm going to try to hang mine in the middle with some small bracket.

Btw, what to do next: 70mm coilover dropping! ;)

Grtz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links