Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xenon Light

Biddie

Hello, I have a toyota avensis 2008 Diesiel, i dont like the normal light attached to it. Has anyone fixed xenon light to this vehicle and where can i buy them from.

Hello, I have a toyota avensis 2008 Diesiel, i dont like the normal light attached to it. Has anyone fixed xenon light to this vehicle and where can i buy them from.

Have a look here

The same kits as HIDS 4U but at half the price, http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/ just look in your manual to see what the dipped beam bulbs are and select from the website. Stick to 4300k as a max or you will get the full on blue rinse chav effect with 6k HIDS.

• 2 months later...

Have a look here

The same kits as HIDS 4U but at half the price, http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/ just look in your manual to see what the dipped beam bulbs are and select from the website. Stick to 4300k as a max or you will get the full on blue rinse chav effect with 6k HIDS.

Which Kit would be suitable for an 08 avensis tourer D4D-T180 ? Is the ballast small enough to fit inside the headlight unit ie out of sight or does it have to be mounted outside ?

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links