Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Seat Cleaning

ChrisRuffell

Hey

Iv just got a set of leather seats and door trims from a breakers yard from a 2003 corolla.. Little bit of wear on the drivers edge but anyways! They seem a bit grubby .whats the best way to clean them???

Gliptone leather cleaner and conditioner, this is two separate products and not the cheapest out there but in my opinion the best.

I have tried most products including those recommended in AutoExpress and I can fully recommend Gliptone, and the conditioner has a loveley real new leather smell.

• Like 1

I always use the Auto Glym leather cleaner and conditioner again two seperate items but clean it up well and leaves a leather smell to the car

I always use the Auto Glym leather cleaner and conditioner again two seperate items but clean it up well and leaves a leather smell to the car

3 for 2 at Halfords ... Done!

• 6 months later...

Get a cloth or a flannel and some warm water and just wipe them over if they are just in need of a little clean. Put a little bit of soap in there if there is a mark on the seat.

Gliptone leather cleaner and conditioner, this is two separate products and not the cheapest out there but in my opinion the best.

I have tried most products including those recommended in AutoExpress and I can fully recommend Gliptone, and the conditioner has a loveley real new leather smell.

Yep!!!.... Thats exactly what I use on my leather. It really does make the leather smell like new :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Yes you are right. Thanks