Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae

Littlewood

Does the club have a stand, couldn't quite figure out what was going off in the other thread?

Sorry but the idea of TOC attendance at JAE 2011 is dead :death: :(

Does the club have a stand, couldn't quite figure out what was going off in the other thread?

Dude got over to /www.toyotaownersclub.com/forum and go on the JAE topic on the forums there. You will be able to get advice from nice chaps, and sort something out! :thumbsup:

Dude got over to /www.toyotaownersclub.com/forum and go on the JAE topic on the forums there. You will be able to get advice from nice chaps, and sort something out! :thumbsup:

He could go there... but isn't that here??

:P :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

There is no stand, I'm now setting it up for my Club and a few others who wanted to go but couldn't due to there being no stand :P

There is no stand, I'm now setting it up for my Club and a few others who wanted to go but couldn't due to there being no stand :P

Done the same KP, will have to meet up during the weekend and say hello :thumbsup:

Could always ask if JAE could re-jig the plots so the 2 clubs are next to each other.... ;)

I think that might be a bit difficult now Gaz as its filling up quite fast, there is quite a bit of space still in Okayama where we are but its pretty much filled up round us, don't know where KP is but I expect that will be pretty much filled already

It was just a thought, no harm in asking and all that...

I'm sure we'll still find you :P

It was just a thought, no harm in asking and all that...

I'm sure we'll still find you :P

Good idea :thumbsup:

But we might find you first mwhaahaaha

we could always gather one of the evenings for a monster bbq and a few scoops?

As mum and dad are with you (aka Blutto) i'm pretty sure me & Hou will be frequent visitors :lol:

As mum and dad are with you (aka Blutto) i'm pretty sure me & Hou will be frequent visitors :lol:

Well no farting in the tents then please :lol:

I'm sending off for space tomorrow, I don't know where we are going to be :eek:

But yeh it'll be good to say hi at some point, no doubt I'll have my hands full with the likes of Gaz... :P

KP

Well depending on how many stands you are ordering chances are you might be quite close to us as most of the other areas are full now

.... no doubt I'll have my hands full with the likes of Gaz... :P

What an awful thought :yucky:

Someone's gotta do it, I'm just taking one for the team :lol:

You shouldn't make promises you can't keep.... we both know that your time will be taken up by 'daddy love' :P

Someone's gotta do it, I'm just taking one for the team :lol:

You shouldn't make promises you can't keep.... we both know that your time will be taken up by 'daddy love' :P

Oh I didn't tell you? You've been signed up for a role play character during Daddy Love.... That's why you're still going.. :P

Do'nt worry, Mum & Dad will be keeping a close eye on you two ne'r-do-wells. :D