Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Can't Load Your Rav4 Like This :-P

St Thicket

funny.... when I was coming up the M6 from a visit to the family in Manchester, it was a very very windy day. So much so that a canoe which must have been strapped onto a car/van roof, had blown off and landed on the fast lane of the southbound carriageway. Were going to phone the polis to say there was some guy posing as Noah, but then saw a polis car screaming down the motorway - I guess it must have been first come first served :wacko:

Young blonde driving down the M6, her boyfriend phones her and tells her to be careful as its just been on the news that some idiot is driving down the wrong side of the motorway, blonde replies, " I know, but theres not just one of them, theres hundreds of them" :eek: Stew

Methinks thats 'plumb'ing the depths with that one,Stew.

Del

The moral is: never turn right when entering the motoway.:lol:

Sunroof! :lol:

Rare as hens teeth mate in these parts. Don't think they're allowed coz I don't think I've ever seen a RAV4 here with a sunroof....

My 2005 XT-R has a sunroof as does my colleagues (same model)....maybe we could open an attraction....RAV4 Sunroof views :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I was really proud of myself to have been able to fit 3 single memory foam mattresses into my lovely 3 door Rav. People were saying how it would never happen, but it did.

one of my finest moments.

I was really proud of myself to have been able to fit 3 single memory foam mattresses into my lovely 3 door Rav. People were saying how it would never happen, but it did.

one of my finest moments.

Could you still feel the pea :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links