Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Cover

b1gpkr001

Hi all I painted my engine cover a while ago deep metallic grey with white vvtli have had to remove it due to a garage that did some work on it scratching it quite deep and shearing the foward lh attach bolt off.

My question is do I spray my rocker cover wrinkle red and get a celica covert to cover over the looms or......

Repair the corolla one spray it again and paint the recess where the induction pipes are orange with the deep metallic grey on the rest of the cover and then get in some orange hoses to go with it.

Thought orange as I haven't seen any one use orange before. Want to do my brake calipers orange and paint my wheels deep metallic grey as well.

What you all think

I made the mistake of letting my mum use my car when someone crashed into hers whilst I was on holiday and she took it to the garage over the road from her to get it serviced and something looked at as a favor to say thanks. To be honest wish she had not bothered as I have to now drill half a bolt out of the head.

So what style do you recon?

did mine like this

DSC_0101.jpg

That looks really nice, shame the E11 doesn't have one :crybaby:

There is one of those on eBay for 34 quid. Search celica spark cover I think.

did mine like this

DSC_0101.jpg

Love that look mate.Well done :thumbsup:

I agree it does look a bit sexy, but the inlet manifold lets it down a bit, get grinding/polishing and it'll make all the difference. :thumbsup:

did mine like this

DSC_0101.jpg

Love that look mate.Well done :thumbsup:

I agree it does look a bit sexy, but the inlet manifold lets it down a bit, get grinding/polishing and it'll make all the difference. :thumbsup:

It does look nice the engine bay, painting or polishing the manifold will finish it off I think.

I Polished mine, just need to do something with the engine cover (that's in the pipeline ;) )

IMAG0765.jpg