Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Can I Beat?

sneakerpimp

you'd be surprised, but only having a gen 6 gt with a few mods i havent had much of a problem dispatching saxo vtrs, cleos of all types, pesky civics, motorbikes (he got scared), bmws, even a porsche, but that was because he had to go another way :P , but what seriously can i be expected to keep up with realistically, just so i dont get shown up!

i nice list below would be good.

have fun guys

:thumbsup:

ah......be proud of your car dude. Gen 6's are da don

Let others look at yours and wish they had one as good. And if you want to compete with the "bigger boys" - get a Supra........

ah......be proud of your car dude. Gen 6's are da don

Let others look at yours and wish they had one as good. And if you want to compete with the "bigger boys" - get a Supra........

or even an MR2 Rev 3 Turbo... :P

I used to have a S Reg GT Gen 6, i swapped it for a GT4 Gen 6 because i got a lashing by a Seat Leon Evolution :(

I aint gonna be done by some retard in a German car :angry:

Anyway your gonna be safe to dispatch whup ***** on most cars. Anything with a Turbo or more than 180bhp would equal or beat you unfortunately.

Great Motor to have though :thumbsup:

well the gt is around 0-60 in 8 seconds on paper isn't it, so with ur mods let's call it 7.5 (if you're lucky)

now just do your homework, it's pretty unlikely you'll beat civic type r's, evo's, imprezas, focus RS, 4motions, r32s, etc etc

but you're pretty safe going after the saxo VTR's and maybe even a few VTS's!

You're a big fish in a small pond at the moment m8 :lol:

that said it's by no means a slow car!! just don't expect miracles :)

and if you insist on racing... prepare to eat humble pie every once in a while when a 200bhp nova wastes you or something equally embarassing! :D

Bikes

What bikes you beating? um, my old R1 does 170 mph and 0-60 under 3 seconds

:blink:

even my present ktm 525 exc supermoto would smoke it (not on motaway though)

:drool:

What mods you running

only a few mods, induction, chips, exhaust, wouldnt mind getting nos, it would help, extra 50bhp easy. the rest are aestheic (its not spelt like im sure) but ive had my celica for a year, already am getting alittle bored with it, if i cant find a decent gen6 gt4 anywhere next year im gonna have to go with an supercharged mx5 or rx7 or summin, will be gutted to see my celica go, i feel limited on it, mainly becuase of the front wheel drive, anyway, thats a long way off, but i want more power so any suggestions would be good, just to keep dem corsas and saxos off my a*s!

200bhp nova wastes you or something equally embarassing!

SAM - STOP USING OBSCENE LANGUAGE PLEASE!!!!!