Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Power Fc

nrgizerbunny

Some people on the CTS supercharger thread were interested in an Apexi Power FC harness. If you are interested in one, please could you state on here.

If there is genuine interest I will look in to getting a few made up.

Thanks

Sanj

it allows you to control the engine how you want it, ie advance ignition and all that stuff. It's useful if you have a few mods like an intake or exhaust etc.

The toyota ECU is uncrackable - well at least nobody has managed to do it.

I know youl only work a cost out based on how many concrete orders you receive ,just for numbers sake ,if you got 10 deposits .how much would you sell for ?

I reckon you'd get at least 5 takers

If I got 10, then the cost would be ~£190 for the loom.

+£22 if you want your temp gauge working.

Mite aswel call it 212 , everyone will want the temp gauge working , so what exactly is controlled by the apexi ,just the ,vvt, lift ,ignition ,fueling ?

Am i right in thinking it would need to be taken to a motorfactor who could install and map it properly?

This harness would basically be cheaper than getting a tuner to do it because we're buying in quantity, then you'd just need to give the harness and PFC to the tuner who install and map it

This harness would basically be cheaper than getting a tuner to do it because we're buying in quantity, then you'd just need to give the harness and PFC to the tuner who install and map it

Ahh so your effectively cutting out the labour of wiring it all up? It would be a sort of plug in and play, or plug in and remap in our case?

Yer, this is epic its hardcore. Lowered lift etc etc everything you could want. The harnesses work in parallel to stock ecu so you retain all y our creature comforts but with a full stand alone engine management system.

By far one of the best mods for the TS, not a cheap one though!

I'd be up for trying it but I can't say for sure based on when I get the money to you & if I sell but I'm one that would love to fit a Apexi PFC :D

Good on you sanj for offering your expertise. I sir salute you :D

Is this a mod only for the posh t sport people? Or can us little 1.4 owners play as well?

I shall try to explain some of the questions, in a sort of mini FAQ

1. The price is ~ (approx) because it is based on people who want to buy and also the exchange rate as I have to buy some of the components in dollars. At the moment the dollar is quite strong so I end up paying more. There is also a discount for buying in bulk.

2. There is a coolant gauge on the Apexi hand controller, so you will still have a readout, an external one needs to be installed if you want the one on the instrument cluster working.

3. I'm afraid its T sport only - needs to be a 2zz-ge engine.

4. The stock ECU is retained so all of the body electrics work. So you won't lose anything.

5. The installation (apart from the external temp gauge) is a 5 minute job, it takes longer taking the glovebox out than installing the Apexi.

Hope that helps

Sanj

how much does the apexi power FC cost to buy?

it aint cheap, about 700 - 800 quid.

Is it the same pfc as the celica 2zz?

Im interested. need some dollar first tho lol. Id be game for a harness. i mean even if i didnt end up buying a PFC the harness would still sell on again for a decent price.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links