Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed...toyota Super Long Life Coolant (Pink)

massoh

please help and provide me any link for online shopping or contact who i can order on line Toyota Super long Life Coolant (Pink)to be shipped to Milton Keynes - UK as i stay abroad and the Toyota Local Dealer had changed the coolant to my 2007 Avensis 1.6L when it reached 40000KM/ 5years age!!...and replace it with a local 33% dilluted coolant...since then i cant sleep and each time i get in the car i feel the guilt even it were not my mistacke and told the local dealer not to change it but i found it charged at the bill as well as the (mannual)Gearbox oil....

please help for the coolant, i will ship it to Milton Keynes and from there DHL will forward it to Cairo, Egypt...

I think i need 6L. pack

thanks a lot for your help.

call Darren or mandy on

u can buy it from them, they will ship it to you.

and how i can pay them with mutual gurantee....for that i need an online service which is difficult till now....

thanks for your concern and your help

dont you have a credit card?

Yes I have but i prefer to use a secured internet Credit Card for an overseas purchasing...

not giving my credit card in a purchase order through an email or a phone call...u know what i mean,

I need an online purchase to be protected (to be both protected)...

Please help

Hi,

Just open a PayPal account, which can be linked internally to any of your credit card or bank accounts you like.

Very secure, no need to exchange bank/credit numbers.

For instance, have a look at http://www.paypal.co.uk

Thanks cmia and Thermal for your concern and help, i had a Paypal account,

i sucessed to find what i need from Greece...

the question now the pack is only 5 Litre...when the manual say the 2007 avensis 1.6cc needs 5.8 - 6.1 Litre...

the man responsible for coolant change says that it need only 5 L....and it needs 5.8 - 6.1 when change the complete cycle even in the tubes!!! I think he means completly empty the motor block as well.

i did not understand and do not trust that talk...i cant bring except one pack 5 Lite,,,Toyota no sell 1 or 2L pack...is it enough with certain way? i have to tell the service man certain thing to concder when changing...and if for any case it is not enough how i can solve the problem.what shall i add to complete the measure? to add distilled water ? i read to not mix the superlong life coolant with something else.. or shall i change only the radiater section..note that the local toyota service changed already and what in the tubes or motor block cycle is from some other product 33%....

thanks again for your help and concern..always appreciated

please help and provide me any link for online shopping or contact who i can order on line Toyota Super long Life Coolant (Pink)to be shipped to Milton Keynes - UK as i stay abroad and the Toyota Local Dealer had changed the coolant to my 2007 Avensis 1.6L when it reached 40000KM/ 5years age!!...and replace it with a local 33% dilluted coolant...since then i cant sleep and each time i get in the car i feel the guilt even it were not my mistacke and told the local dealer not to change it but i found it charged at the bill as well as the (mannual)Gearbox oil....

please help for the coolant, i will ship it to Milton Keynes and from there DHL will forward it to Cairo, Egypt...

I think i need 6L. pack

thanks a lot for your help.

hi mate

check with http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=120

Mr Parts King is here to sell an original MrT products at discount for the TO members.

Cheers/Igor

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links