Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gti No.# 2

KPARRIS-JONES

Hi all,

A lot of you know about my Project Corolla GTi-16 (AE92) and now that she is in a brilliant condition - bar a knackered crank that I'm sorting now - I thought I'd turn my attentions to something else.

Recently my dad decided to sell his Corolla T-Sport and Hyundai Coupe, but he still needed a runaround as his project car is an R32 Skyline.

So I decided to find him a GTi! :D It's cheap on insurance for him, it's easy to live with and reliable as hell.

So here she is;

7e22a468.jpg

c7f06b67.jpg

a6e12609.jpg

79fe8e5e.jpg

0c83646d.jpg

26586ce4.jpg

19cf5e6f.jpg

I don't know what we are going to call her though...

Our plans are literally to get her into a concourse condition, the interior is spotless and needs no work, however there is a little rust underneath on the NS Sill but you really can't see it unless you're under the thing. Rash was a true gent and let us get the car up onto a ramp so I could poke around and check the usual areas. There is a little surface rust dotted around but we'll have it all sorted out before she goes through the harshness of winter.

She has a full Toyota Service History, Receipts for all work done and anything that has been replaced has been done with Toyota Genuine Parts including that Sunroof! :eek: She has been waxoiled and undersealed every two years and the oil has been changed mid way between each service with fully synthetic oils. Th result is a 4A-GE with 215000 miles which drives like a bloody dream!! :D

Right now though I'll swap out the old Radiator for a second hand one that was thrown in at no extra cost, and swap out that Honda number plate... :rolleyes:

Thanks Hou and Gaz for the ride from the station! :thumbsup:

What do you all think?

KP

Heap of junk..... :P

Now thats greedy KP how on earth are the rest of us going to get one if you keep snaffling them.

Looks a nice motor that :thumbsup:

Gaz - And after all my pressing my dad to get a foam lance, you still slate it. Wouldn't expect anything else... :lol:

Dangermooser - thanks mate, :lol: I know that if I'm the one looking after it then it's safe for another 20 years! :D That said it is my dads though and I am just employed mechanic, proven today as I have already fitted the new radiator since my last post.

Raistline - you my friend, are scarily close to realising my long term goals ;)

Thanks guys, it really is a gem!

KP

Gaz - And after all my pressing my dad to get a foam lance, you still slate it. Wouldn't expect anything else... :lol:

Dangermooser - thanks mate, :lol: I know that if I'm the one looking after it then it's safe for another 20 years! :D That said it is my dads though and I am just employed mechanic, proven today as I have already fitted the new radiator since my last post.

Raistline - you my friend, are scarily close to realising my long term goals ;) EHHH ?> YOU STARTING A NURSING HOME FOR RAIST AS WELL?? :eek:

Thanks guys, it really is a gem!

KP

Thanks guys. :P Raist doesn't need care... he needs a straight jacket.

Thanks Hou and Gaz for the ride from the station! :thumbsup:

Why does Gaz keep getting thanks, he just came for the ride?

Nice motor though dude, told you Rash would see you right!

You know what I don't actually know why I thanked that sponging bastard! :P

Good to meet up with you all.

KP - glad to see its getting the TLC it deserves and has gone a good home.

will keep an eye out on the progress of it.

Rash

Good to meet up with you all.

KP - glad to see its getting the TLC it deserves and has gone a good home.

will keep an eye out on the progress of it.

Rash

Yeh was good seeing you mate, and thanks a lot!

Again thanks for not trying to kill me, I know I am the most finicky toss pot there is with these, I just wanted to know what we had to do to fix her up! :P

You've sold us a gem and I am happy to be taking care of it.

KP