Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Less Than 4,000 Left!

dangermooser

3511 Corolla Tsports and 213 Comps left in the UK!!

Check it out on www.howmanyleft.co.uk and maybe have a look at your past cars too :thumbsup:

Was watching it but I have been checking on my lengthy past car ownership history

407 - 1999 Corolla SR's left, but it won't show how many were fitted with the TTE package...

NOT many I bet.

407 - 1999 Corolla SR's left, but it won't show how many were fitted with the TTE package...

NOT many I bet.

It says 2041 left as of 2011?

I have a comp!! :D

Lucky B*tch!

How many did they make for UK in total?

213 lol wonder how many were crashed and how many were mechanical failiures lolzzz

actually u'll notice there are 217 compressors left in the UK. 4 are SoRN, which could be down to horrific fuel prices or other reasons

i know at least one has left the country and will no longer be included in this count.

the official count should be at 216 once the second quarter results are in, as i wrecked mine back in January. have no fear though, i bought another compressor a month later, lighter and with a bit more oomph to it :P

Phoenixz

P.S. i just want to reiterate the fact that i was not responsible for totalling the first compressor as some idiot in an Audi overtook on a corner and wiped me out with a head on collision. the car saved my life!

P.S. i just want to reiterate the fact that i was not responsible for totalling the first compressor as some idiot in an Audi overtook on a corner and wiped me out with a head on collision. the car saved my life!

Unacceptable :lol:

Unacceptable :lol:

nothing i could do mate :( we were both doing about 60mph and there was no time to react. just last week a couple of drivers died in a similar head on collision in Edinburgh at the same speeds.

the company that scrapped the car told me that the strut bar saved my life, it stopped the other car and my own engine from coming through into the cabin. it's a well built car and i'm proud to say i own one (petrol price hurts like a b :censor: ch though) :P

ever wondered what your car would look like without an engine? :eek:

Phoenixz

post-96011-0-24720600-1309129561_thumb.j

post-96011-0-16890600-1309129678_thumb.j

post-96011-0-17371800-1309129769_thumb.j

That's horrific, as you say your very lucky to have survived that!

I checked that site a while back and discovered there were 433 GTi's left and only half of those were on the road :(

Hence why we went out and bought another! :P I am so proud to own one :)

KP

ever wondered what your car would look like without an engine? :eek:

Phoenixz

Considerinig how badly damaged the car is, the passenger compartment doesn't look too bad. Although it is a bit difficult to see what has happened inside.

NOT many I bet.

It says 2041 left as of 2011?

Ah I was just going by the year 1999 :thumbsup:

Facelift SR's always were a rare car, so glad I have mine, only seen 4 or 5 others on the road since I bought mine about 5 years ago.

Currently only 379 left in the UK.

They were a UK only spec car anyway, and only 573 were sold in total. Green being the rarest colour :thumbsup:

Currently waiting on DVLA to confirm how many were Green. From my days with, and contacts at TGB, I'm sure that Toyota only made about 150 or so Green SR VVTi Corollas in the world to this spec. I'd say that makes them pretty rare as the years go by.......

Only 139 G6R's left on the roads apparently! I've still not seen another one in the flesh yet :drool:

MINE IS THE RAREST, MINE IS THE RAREST! :toast:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links