Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

?

Phil01

Oh dear (insert name of religious figure here) :lol:

Right now i'm resisting the urge to go on a massive power trip and moderate everything within this thread! :P

Glad to see some nice comments about me in here, love you too guys! (Except Hou..... and Luke.... :ban:)

There are some people who love you Gaz... we just need to find them so you can be their problem!! :lol:

I'm loving all this uppity stuff, really lets me get pompous around things, gotta stretch that mental area every once in a while.

This is really one pissy and over emotional day and night. It's spectacular to watch :D

KP

And whatever bloody happened to the minimum number of characters in a topic title!? I tell ya TOC is going DOWN HILL!! :censor: :rolleyes: ;)

Dont know whats happened to this forum in the short space that i'v been on here.

For anyone who didn't see the original post, phil is very impressed with the T sport and is weighing up buying a compressor.

He would like our input.

If I was to buy a comp I would only get one from a Toyota dealer with a years warranty.

Otherwise be prepared to fork out for a new custom cat back system as the standard twin exit exhaust has cracking issues (£900+ for a Toyota replacement)

Also the shocks are updated from the t sports so they have some issues there too, like the zorst, it's cheaper to get coilovers than Toyota replacements.

Obv you will have to source and stock some supercharger oil to service it with too.

Not driven a comp but raced plenty at pod and they are around 0.5 secondquicker On the 1/4 mile than most t sports.

The kick from lift comes in earlier and as a result it's not as aggressive, bit that's replaced with the 'whine' from the s/c.

You will defiantly be pleased with the perks of getting a facelift, plenty of extra's there.

I'm not sure on the fuel consumption, your current cars is giving you a high mpg as it is, even for a t sport, so depending on if it's your car or driving style or both then you would have to just see about that. Dont expect more than 30.

All I can say is have a go in one.

If I had the choice to swap your car and 4k for a comp or your car and 2k for a tidy facelift then I'd go for the facelift. Especially if you can stick the 2k saving into mods.

Luke

Well I apologise that you took offence to what we would class as a well known jokey phrase!

Apology accepted, thank you :thumbsup:

Having lost a very good friend a few years back to that Sh*t I probably over reacted a little last night but when you have gone through seeing what it does to someone in such a short space of time its difficult to accept it as a joke......so I apologise too, no hard feelings

Depends.... Are you still going to be here? :P

Glad everyone's apologised to each other. :)

Show's that we're a tight community :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links