Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Installing A Tte Compressor On A Standard T-Sport ?

mitsirfishi

installing a TTE compressor on a standard T-Sport ? what other parts or management is needed

cheers

LOL just part ex the car for a comp, Itll work out cheaper and youll have the full package.

A while back super charger conversions made sense because compressors were circa 9-10k and you could fetch a facelift t-sport for 6k.

Now however you can still sell a facelift with decent miles for around 4-5 and buy a compressor for 6-7

Save on labour, save on hiccups, save on sourcing parts etc

orrrr, import a greddy from monkey wrench for around 2600 including an apexi pfc. makes better gains than the ogura used in the tte kit aswell.

I'm putting a big order in on monkey wrench if anyone wants any parts adding??

There is a non starter compressor on eBay at the moment for under £2k

Yh i saw that one, must cost a bit to replace those parts as not many new t sports being broken so will prob need stealer parts

but if you can get it for under 2k then nick the charger off it and sell the rest of the parts off too!

will make the 2k back in savings

I've actually been in contact with the guy selling it awhile ago, he works at toyota. He said it has come from a compressor thqt had 20k on the clock. He bought it was spare parts but sold the compressor he had and doesn't need it. The only reason i didn't buy it was because he said he has never tested it, and he doesn't know if the clutch works. He said he has taken it apart and seemed fine, but couldn't garantee it.

• 4 years later...

Hey , its old post I'm aware but wanted to know where I can get the information that was posted on 2zzge.com the site is down. I am doing a similar conversion.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links