Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K99Rl D's Cts

K99RL D

Its been a while since I picked up my Corolla now (December), but Ive at last managed to do a couple of little, but nice changes to it.

These are the pictures when I first purchased/picked it up:

rolla3.jpg

rolla1.jpg

rolla2.jpg

Firstly, I purchased some 3M carbon fibre wrap for a few interior bits that Ive wanted to cover from when I first bought it. As of now, Ive only had a mate do my centre console. To be honest, I think it looks pretty nice, considering before it was just plain silver and had nothing really going for it.

DSCF3807.jpg

DSCF3808.jpg

DSCF3810.jpg

DSCF3811.jpg

The second and cheapest change of the lot was the front "cut-down" number plate. I've seen quite a few cars going round on them lately, so I went down to a local number plate shop and they wanted £30 for two, which I found slightly ridiculous. So, with a bit of initiative, I managed to create my own...

DSCF3815.jpg

Finally, whilst I was having two new front tyres fitted at my local Toyota dealership (Dad's workplace, luckily) I managed to purchase some new chrome centre caps, nuts and locking nuts for my alloys (shown below), 2 new keys and a bluetooth car/ipod kit.

DSCF3812.jpg

DSCF3813.jpg

Since these pics I have only purchased a xenon headlight kit, which a few others have got on this forum. Hopefully be gracing the car very soon! Fingers crossed.

Future plans:

* Bodywork resprayed/touch up

* Coilovers

* New set of wheels (preferably something different/outragous)

* Engine work

Any suggestions, ideas and comments welcome.

Karl

Nice tidy car there

Not keep on the bump strips on the bumper... reminds me of a guy i work with who has thick black mutton chops!

Carbon wrap looks good, suits the interior more than the standard silver

You been pulled for the number plate yet?

Liking the sound of your To do list! :thumbsup:

Luke

Nice work, must admit I don't like the bump strips either. Future plans sound great :thumbsup:

Nice car mate, Im not a fan of the wind deflectors you have they look too wide, I personaly prefer the slimmer type. Other than that looking good.

Same opinion on the deflectors as adam, think the hekos look nicer!

How bout spraying the Toyota badges black, along with the wheel nuts?

Cheers for the replies guys, nice to see all of them pretty positive!

In regards to the bump strips, i'm thinking of either colour coding them (when I get round to sorting out the bits of paint that the car needs) or just getting rid all together. Not too sure at the minute!

I haven't been pulled or even had a look my way regarding the number plate. As it's very close to the legal plate size, as I've looked into it on the dvla website ;)

I definitely think the carbon wrap does a lot for the interior. Needs redoing at some point, as there are a few bubbles and scratches in places. But everyone who's seen it is impressed! :yahoo:

The wind deflectors came on the car when I bought it, so they're going to stay for the forseeable future, until I start to get it sorted.

If the weather is any good tomorrow, i'm going to have a go at sorting out the HID's. Not looking forward to all this messing about with the front bumper and stuff (as i'm lazy, and not the most practical person in the world), but i'll see.

Thanks for the comments, and I hope i'll have more to update soon!

Karl :thumbsup:

Like what the others have said, smaller deflectors and the front bump strips removed/colour coded.

Good how your planning on getting coilys too, definitely needs lowered in some way.

:thumbsup: though.

I was really surprised how high the T Sport's are standard, considering it's a SPORT's model! But that is the only fault i've found with it so far :thumbsup:

Anyhow, as the weather was particularly nice yesterday, I thought i'd give the CTS a bit of a pampering. Really impressed with the results, but as always, my pathetic camera hasn't shown the full story...

DSCF3911.jpg

DSCF3912.jpg

DSCF3914.jpg

DSCF3915.jpg

DSCF3918.jpg

DSCF3916.jpg

DSCF3919.jpg

Just a quick few pics of the HID kit that I have purchased off my mate for a bargain price as well. Can't wait to see the difference!

DSCF3924.jpg

DSCF3926.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links