Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cleaning My New Agyo?

CurlyWurlyRach

Mines protected by GTechniq............... Awsome stuff.. :thumbsup:

I haven't heard of that but will have a look now...

I find Maguires Ultimate excellent stuff for both washing (Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax)and a quick polish (Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Wax).

Thoroughly recommended.

David

I used to use Autoglym.... then i found far better products that cost much less and do a better job!!

Because of that me and a friend now run our own business selling the products that actually work and don't trade on just the name....

I used to use Autoglym.... then i found far better products that cost much less and do a better job!!

Because of that me and a friend now run our own business selling the products that actually work and don't trade on just the name....

And the name of the product is ? :drool:

just a quick note to tell u how i clean my aygo to keep it free from fragrance smells and keep its 'new' smell...bamboo clothes, bucket of warm water, nothing added, inside the car just wipe with the wet bamboo clothes...dry off with kithcen towel...hoover and as good as new...no smell apart from newness lol had my aygo 2.5 years and still smells new...getting a new car in 2 weeks...its on order a new aygo white and i plan to clean it the same way :D...then i just take it to homebase and get the polish guys to wash it...they r very good :)

normal car shampoo and a few times a year polish with autoglym super resin polish for a top shine

heres a pic of my old 330 3 series just after the autoglym treatment

livi2.jpg

B&Q are doing a buy 3 for 2 on car products just now < a bargain when you see the price of some cleaners and waxes

get someone to do the outside...the polish at homebase as theyre very thourough and always do a good job very quick and they dry it too :) ... now for the inside...i buy bamboo cloths, use a bucket of warm water and dont add anything to it, wipe over the inside, as its only dust after all, i dont eat or drink in my car lol, keeps the 'new' smell fresh and doesnt leave greasy marks over the windscreen wen u accidently squirt wax or product on it haha had my aygo for 2.5 yrs and it still smells new...getting a new one in 2 weeks! its on order!! :D

get someone to do the outside...the polish at homebase as theyre very thourough and always do a good job very quick and they dry it too :) ... now for the inside...i buy bamboo cloths, use a bucket of warm water and dont add anything to it, wipe over the inside, as its only dust after all, i dont eat or drink in my car lol, keeps the 'new' smell fresh and doesnt leave greasy marks over the windscreen wen u accidently squirt wax or product on it haha had my aygo for 2.5 yrs and it still smells new...getting a new one in 2 weeks! its on order!! :D

Thanks for that - amazing what I learn on here! Never heard of bamboo cloths before but I will order and give a try :thumbsup:

What's your new one going to be?

David

Thanks for that - amazing what I learn on here! Never heard of bamboo cloths before but I will order and give a try :thumbsup:

What's your new one going to be?

David

oopsy i didnt realise i wrote this twice..i tried to look for my previous comment last night and cudnt find it so wrote it again...its only today i noticed there were 3 pages of writing! haha i cant find the bamboo cloths in Halfords anymore so just got some standard disposable cloths...oh the bambo cloths u can wash too...i only wash them once before chucking them as they become thin lol...im getting an aygo GO! in white! with leather sports toyota aygo seats (which i have in my current aygo) andscuff plates and fogs and ummm was thinking about the toyota sub, but since my sales rep hasnt got back to me i cant b botheerd lol. i already have a sub so will fit that one again lol

Finally got around to ordering some C2 to try.

Thanks again

Lets us know how you find it David :)

Thanks again

I put it on yesterday - very easy to apply, almost too easy!

Car looked good before and after (difficult to see if it improved)- think the paintwork feels bit smoother. I am now waiting to see how it copes with rain and muck!

Have you tried any of Gtechniq's other products?

David

Thanks again

Car looked good before and after (difficult to see if it improved)- think the paintwork feels bit smoother. I am now waiting to see how it copes with rain and muck!

David

Yeah it easy very easy to use, no use if you like a good work out :lol:

I`ve only used C3 which is also good but more of a quick wax to my mind (although its excellent on plastic etc interiors)

oopsy i didnt realise i wrote this twice..i tried to look for my previous comment last night and cudnt find it so wrote it again...its only today i noticed there were 3 pages of writing! haha i cant find the bamboo cloths in Halfords anymore so just got some standard disposable cloths...oh the bambo cloths u can wash too...i only wash them once before chucking them as they become thin lol...im getting an aygo GO! in white! with leather sports toyota aygo seats (which i have in my current aygo) andscuff plates and fogs and ummm was thinking about the toyota sub, but since my sales rep hasnt got back to me i cant b botheerd lol. i already have a sub so will fit that one again lol

I ordered some bamboo cloths from Amazon.

Wow your new car sounds great - I just had a glovebox lid and mats added to my GO! To be honest I bought it for minimal running costs as a town car but it looks quite funky and I am already quite fond of it!

David

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks again

David

Yeah it easy very easy to use, no use if you like a good work out :lol:

I`ve only used C3 which is also good but more of a quick wax to my mind (although its excellent on plastic etc interiors)

Just wanted to say thank you for telling me about Gtechniq. In addition to the C2 product I have now bought and used P1 which is amazing stuff!

I will try more of their products...

David

Just wanted to say thank you for telling me about Gtechniq. In addition to the C2 product I have now bought and used P1 which is amazing stuff!

Pleased you found it ok David, there`s just that much stuff out there to use I`ve spent a fortune :rolleyes:

Pleased you found it ok David, there`s just that much stuff out there to use I`ve spent a fortune :rolleyes:

Yes I have now ordered some C3 L1 and W2 to try! :thumbsup:

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links