Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye Auris

monty2

Goodbye Auris TR 2.0 D4D RIP :yahoo: Hello Kia Sportage hope I dont have as many teething problems :rolleyes:

My son's Sportage spent 6 months in the garage out of the 3 years he had it, mostly waiting for spares and all under warranty.

The dealer was fine, it was the car that was cr*p...

He now has a Saab95.

Goodbye Auris TR 2.0 D4D RIP :yahoo: Hello Kia Sportage hope I dont have as many teething problems :rolleyes:

I bet Anch's will be pleased that you got a Kia :thumbsup: I must admit to liking the Kia range of motors :rolleyes:

The grass is always greener....

not always but I do suspect Toyota let the accountants make to many decisions with the Auris, decent reliable car let down by poor / design quality trim finish and bad design of a DPF system that leaves some cars returning great MPG while others don't. Must admit seen a new Verso and quite like the look of it but don't fancy another Toyota plunge just yet.

I had a sportage 2.0 petrol year 2005 4x4 manuel gear for four years 100.000 km. never had a singel problem , sold 2 mounts ago, now i have auris 2.0 d4d 2010 18 000 km on the clock , i wonder if i`ll have the same problemfree miles with it.

Thanks for all the comments guys, The Auris never let me down in over 3 years it was just the niggling little things when I first took delivery when new that were annoying.But it was always a bit small for my use which wasnt the cars fault. Having owned various Toyotas over the last twenty years I thought the build quality had slipped a bit, trims and panels look like they have been made small enough to fall into place rather than be a tight fit

Anyway only time will tell if I should have put with Mr T