Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1St Post, New Owner. Questions.

l7arren

Hi everyone. I've just bought a 2002 Corolla 1.6 vvti T3 and so far finding parts has been a nightmare. It's like the t3 doesn't exist. Is it the same as a e12 because from what i can tell they look about the same and the engine is laid out similar.

Anyway I've already started upgrading it. I've ordered a t sport spoiler (Which will hopefully fit) Lowering springs and I'm currently looking for a set of alloys. I want to buy a Induction kit and the k&m typhoon looks pretty good but I'm not sure if it will fit. There are ones made to fit an e12 but as i said I'm not sure if i've got an e12 or not.

Can someone please let me know of an induction kit that will fit my T3 or if Ive got an e12.

Pictures tomorrow, the car is staying overnight at a mates garage to get it's windows tinted :)

Thanks, Darren.

Yours is an E12 mate, the E12 bit is the designation for the particular floorpan/ shape of your car

welcome along

yes you have an E12, this refers to the exact model of your car, its a corolla between 2002-2007

and yes its a T3, the refers to the spec or your car, ie. what extras you have.

the T3 comes with things like side skirts, rear splats, 15" alloys, air con, electric windows,

there are a few different specs for the E12 model, T2, T3, T-sprit, SR and T-sport :thumbsup:

if you look in the for sale section here you might find a set of wheels

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links