Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dinky! ...my Fantastic Iq

Fortress

Hello my name is Keith and I'm from Market Harborough in Leicestershire and I have recently joined the club after taking delivery of my latest car.

It's my first Toyota, a year old iQ Squared in chilli red with less than 4k on the clock and I love it! I think it looks absolutely fantastic and although I have seen a few iQ's (mainly white) I haven't seen another red one yet!

The only things I have changed was to remove the dealer sticker from the rear screen, fit chrome indicator bulbs, LED side light bulbs and transfer my personal plates from my previous car. I have also purchased a Glove Bag from eBay which I think completes the upmarket feel of the interior.

Check out more photos here Dinky! photo album

Dinky_front.jpg

Dinky_angle.jpg

Dinky_profile.jpg

Dinky__interior1.jpg

Dinky_rear.jpg

Dinky_sticker.jpg

That looks very nice indeed. :thumbsup:

Glad you posted the picture as it is a red one I want when I get round to it.

That looks very nice indeed. :thumbsup:

Glad you posted the picture as it is a red one I want when I get round to it.

I was originally going to look at a silver late 60 plate ex-demonstrator at Sims in Northampton but saw this one on the front of a Peugeot dealership just around the corner from them and fell in love with it at once, so didn't even get to see it, lol!

That looks absolutely fabulous!

I am a bit biased as, in February, I ordered a red IQ2 with navigation to replace my current white one and have just been told it's ETA is very close!

I have been in no hurry as I love my current IQ but I can't wait now!!

That looks absolutely fabulous!

I am a bit biased as, in February, I ordered a red IQ2 with navigation to replace my current white one and have just been told it's ETA is very close!

I have been in no hurry as I love my current IQ but I can't wait now!!

Red is by far my favourite car colour, this is my 3rd one. I think it is the best colour and suits the iQ, it always looks good when polished up too! :)

I am surprised that there aren't more red iQ's on the road as it's the only one that isn't a premium cost option when ordering new.

Very true about the cost but it didn't affect my choice as I have always been a "red car" person too.

My first IQ had to be white as the only option then was white or black or purple, if I remember correctly, and the latter two did not appeal too much.

I have never seen a red IQ in the flesh yet, but your pictures have boosted my morale!

Lovely colour. would look great with 18inch spoked wheels on it and lowered suspension

David

I have seen one red one by me but thats it

very bright :thumbsup::drool:

I have a silver one iq2 Don't see many silver one's tho

welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Hi Keith and welcome. The car looks great. Where did you get the funky "iQ inside" sticker ?

Hi Keith and welcome. The car looks great. Where did you get the funky "iQ inside" sticker ?

It is funky isn't it! It was custom made for me off eBay (click here) :)

Yep I like it. Thanks for the advice. I have ordered one the same as yours. :-)

Thanks again.

Chris

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links