Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sold My Iq

crb1011

Just sold my IQ fed up with it always going back to the dealer for something to be looked at. The last recall was the last straw. Think the dealers are having trouble selling them second hand can see loads for sale some dealerships have 5 or more for sale. Is it because nobody wants them now or are they just asking silly money.

Well that will be that.

I think dealers are having trouble selling all second hand cars, (thats other than 4x4's in the next few months, dealers cant get enough)

if anyone has only have 5 used iq's sitting they are doing pretty well i would have thought,

the country must be sinking under the weight of second hand cars on forecourts & in storage areas that will be going no place fast.

What are you replacing the iQ with, i assume its not a Toyota?

george

Well that will be that.

I think dealers are having trouble selling all second hand cars, (thats other than 4x4's in the next few months, dealers cant get enough)

if anyone has only have 5 used iq's sitting they are doing pretty well i would have thought,

the country must be sinking under the weight of second hand cars on forecourts & in storage areas that will be going no place fast.

What are you replacing the iQ with, i assume its not a Toyota?

george

I am replacing it with the VW Fox 1.2 Urban. Not so many whistles and bells but just feels more secure on the road. Will get the same mpg but of course the road tax wont be free. Laways had VW cars never had any problems and certainly no recalls to date.

My local Toyota dealer has only one used IQ for sale and it is an ex demo car.

So they would seem to be more popular than in previous years.

This would seem to be backed up by LA-LA's sales figures, which were recently published on the forum.

I am certainly seeing many more on the road around here now...I like a bit of uniqueness in my cars so I hope they don't become TOO popular, like the Aygo and it's siblings have!

Travelled over 170 miles yesterday to get the iQ I wanted - iQ2 CVT with leather, after searching around for a couple of weeks, so perhaps that dispels the idea that the dealers forecourts are dripping with them? Guess it's horses for courses… I loved my previous iQ and look forward to enjoying this one. As regards the recalls, I tend to think that as Toyota is a Japanese company, this is all part of putting the customer first?

I think after their recent faux pas over brakes/throttles etc toyota are going for overkill on recalls,

I've had my RAV for over 7years, since it was 12 months old and it's never had a recall, in fact since my first toyota in 1974 my iq is the first one to actually have a recall . So 2 recalls in 35 years is'nt bad i suppose.(i had 2 years with a manky ford sierra company car)