Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glanza V Manifold Trouble

stefanidis

hey guys,

ive had my glanza now for nearly a year and over the past 3 months ive been having trouble with loosing boost, iv found the problem as it was my old manifold and gasket causing it too blow,

i have recently purchased a new manifold and gasket kit, ive had it on for less then 2 weeks and ive started loosing pressure again and can hear at the front of the car it backfiring again!

can anyone help me with this? and what is causing it to still blow? is this a common fault or is it something ive done? :wacko:

What kind of manifold do you have? Is it the standard cast manifold or an aftermarket stainless or mild steel version? If it's aftermarket the flanges on these have a habit of warping so they are not level and you cannot get the gaskets to seal.

Simon

i got steel manifold and if it is the flanges can i get better flanges for it if so can u recommend any?

• 2 months later...

if its stainles steel it will never stop cracking, mild steel is the one to go for, also make sure there's enough support for it(braced manifold/downpipe)