Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

10Th Limited Edition

Ikelos

we have a 59 plate Prius T spirit, on impulse went into the toyota dealers, and asked about P/ex prices, he made me an offer I could not refuse, we paid £21200 for the car two years ago, and he offered us £18000, they could get their hands on a limited edition Prius, in white, our car is black, which is a devil to keep clean. so we ordered it, should get it by the end of the week. :yes:

Niceone!! Bears out the theory of Hybrids keeping their prices up!

Hi there, what is the name of the dealer please? :thumbsup:

Gmac70.............it could well be, what accessories did you ask for? because this one has a couple already fitted, well, so it says on the bill.............

we have a 59 plate Prius T spirit, on impulse went into the toyota dealers, and asked about P/ex prices, he made me an offer I could not refuse, we paid £21200 for the car two years ago, and he offered us £18000, they could get their hands on a limited edition Prius, in white, our car is black, which is a devil to keep clean. so we ordered it, should get it by the end of the week. :yes:

I seen a 10th limited edition in Black. Why is the Black hard to keep clean ?

Make sure that you get the black side mouldings; look good with the pearl white and provide useful protection. The boot plastic liner is also a good idea.

I seen a 10th limited edition in Black. Why is the Black hard to keep clean ?

Because the roads are filthy and black shows every mark! White is not really any better either. IMO silver is the only colour that doesn't show the dirt, but that really just looks unfinished.

As far as the side mouldings go, they should be standard with the ******s that use car parks these days. At least the rubber helps a little bit and looks good on the pearl too!

Black looks ace when it is clean, but it does show all the dirt, silver is nice, but the 10th limited edition only comes in black or white.

The boot plastic liner is also a good idea.

Mine has saved my bacon many times! It might make getting into the underfloor storage area tricky but it will save the day whenever you have a spill or muddy episode.

The boot plastic liner is also a good idea.

Mine has saved my bacon many times! It might make getting into the underfloor storage area tricky but it will save the day whenever you have a spill or muddy episode.

Agree. The carpet in the boot on modern cars marks very easily and a boot liner IMO is as essential as the side rubbing strips. Whether you pay for the Toyota one, or use some other type is your choice, I have the Toyota one which fits exactly. As Johal says, it can be a pain when you want to get to the tray under the boot but the advantages outweigh the disadvantages!

Someone made the daft choice of light grey for my boot lining so a protective mat is essential. I do wonder how the designer expected you to open the boot while holding two shopping bags without putting one on the ground with the result that it is dirty when you put it in the boot.

I am tempted to add protective side strips but I don't think it would have helped when I was hit in a supermarket car park. The car next to me had opened their rear door and hit my door. The curve of a rear door where it goes round the wheel arch means that the widest part of the door is quite high and it hit mine on the ridge about 6 inch below the window and above the height of a protective strip. The result was a bill for £638 - very painful but not quite enough to make it worthwhile claiming on the insurance and losing the NCD.

I guess I should be thankful that I've only picked up small scratches in the door down to the white undercoat. I am pretty sure that this last scratch was caused by another Prius owner :eek: , and I remember the car because I was surprised to see another Prius with an identical light blue colour but approximately a year older judging by the number plate.

When I bought my almost new GenIII Prius, it had a small ding on the front wing. The garage arranged (at their expense) for a guy to remove it. He only took 3-4 minutes and the dent is invisable. Luckily the paint wasn't damaged.

I've the orion Blue and also shows all the dirt. I got Pentagon Toyota to paint the side mouldings (see my piccys in the gallery) and I think they look great. How well the will protect the sides only time will tell.

But I'd say boot liner, interor mats and scuff plates are essential to prevent damage/wear.

oh dear, thought we might have the new wheels by now, it is not at the dealers yet, so maybe next week, the wait is killing me.............

I had a long wait for my Prius because I decided I wanted leather seats. When it eventually arrived, they told me I could have had it in a week if I'd gone without the leather...

the car is now at the dealers, all being well we will pick it up on Tuesday, :thumbsup:

I did question the couple of options it had, rear parking sensors and supagard paint protection, which I guess are good but I did not order them, only to be told they had taken the cost off the bill, and in fact they had................ :rolleyes:

Just picked up the new set of wheels. and I got them to disable the reversing bleeps. all very nice, leather and tinted windows.

• 3 weeks later...

I just took delivery of the 10th Anniversary Black Edition this week, with the Headlights pack as an extra ...! Loving it already!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links