Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can You Fit A Bike Rack To An Aygo?

Ladyemma-jayne

Can you guys help me and and let me know if its possible to fit a bike rack to my Aygo?? Just bought the most amazing limited edition Raleigh Chopper and need to take it everywhere with me!! :eek::help:

Try Halfords - they will fit it for you as well if they do one... Problem may be the glass tailgate though....

:thumbsup:

I think there allready is a topic on this.

There are several options available, but they all involve fitting some brackets or a "fake" towball to the car.

No options to put something to the tailgate as indeed it is glass...

My area of expertise :P

What was your budget?

Did you have a mounting system in mind?

There's a bike rack kit for the aygo, I have one. Its not sold through the UK dealers ,

think its produced primerily for dutch owners, I bought mine through Towequipe in Nuneaton but you may be able to find it else where.

To use this rack you connect a couple of small fixings just under the bumper, no drilling, bolts prvided. Once these fixings are there the rack can be put on and off easily.

Really you should use a light board with the rack, the rack comes with a plug you can wire in to lights for a light board but as I only ever put one bike on and that does not obscure lights hardly at all and dont carry it far I never bothered with a light board and plug.

If you just typed "aygo bike rack" into google, then click images thers a picture of a yellow 107 appears with the rack on. Really you people, go to Halfords.....?

Its best just for one bike, although can get 2 on maybe even 3. As I say I just have 1 bike.

• 1 year later...

There's a bike rack kit for the aygo, I have one. Its not sold through the UK dealers ,

think its produced primerily for dutch owners, I bought mine through Towequipe in Nuneaton but you may be able to find it else where.

To use this rack you connect a couple of small fixings just under the bumper, no drilling, bolts prvided. Once these fixings are there the rack can be put on and off easily.

Really you should use a light board with the rack, the rack comes with a plug you can wire in to lights for a light board but as I only ever put one bike on and that does not obscure lights hardly at all and dont carry it far I never bothered with a light board and plug.

If you just typed "aygo bike rack" into google, then click images thers a picture of a yellow 107 appears with the rack on. Really you people, go to Halfords.....?

Its best just for one bike, although can get 2 on maybe even 3. As I say I just have 1 bike.

Hi there geezbeez. I'm looking at getting the bike rack you were speaking about but I need to know the distance between the two mounting poles so I know if my bike can fit or not. I've contacted the sellers and they can't give me an accurate measurement. Would it be possible you could measures yours for me? Would be a massive help!

Thanks,

Lewis

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links