Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello ,new Guy E12 Corolla T Sport

S c o t t y

carlton area and yourself? :)

@ noedel

your car is so clean! :) ive got about 50mm left on the back and i'd say 60mm left on the front if not more ! :yahoo:

cars being tinted tomorow so should be an update soon :)

S c o t t y

Hey.

Thanks man :)

But I mean how much u can still screw it down on the coilovers, how much mm from the lowest setting level ;)

Grtz

Cool I'm near Mansfield , there doesn't seem to be that many t sports around nottinghamshire, so its good to know there's another :)

@ noedel

your car is so clean! :) ive got about 50mm left on the back and i'd say 60mm left on the front if not more ! :yahoo:

cars being tinted tomorow so should be an update soon :)

S c o t t y

Hey.

Thanks man :)

But I mean how much u can still screw it down on the coilovers, how much mm from the lowest setting level ;)

Grtz

havent wound them down all the way yet i know theres alot to go ! :) it wont be able to move it'd be too low :toast:

Cool I'm near Mansfield , there doesn't seem to be that many t sports around nottinghamshire, so its good to know there's another :)

me and a few mates often nip to mansfeild sainsburies near the mc'donalds on wednesdays , and down neatherfeild on sunday nights (well nevo is most nights tbh )

S c o t t y

hey everyone :) had a busy monday this week , had a back box made and tints done although im yet to take pictures of tints :ffs: anyway heres the back box

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

3 inch outward roled tip , gives a nice deep tone i will make a vid soon :)

S c o t t y

looking nice man

any chance of a sound clip? laugh.gif

keep up the good work and get some pics up of the tints thumbsup.gif

all the best

hey peeps , might get a sound cliplater today ! :) got a few pics of tints and a quick pic of why i need drilled and grooved disks all round!

glowing hot!

DSC_0317.jpg

tints!

DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

i went for light smoke front and dark smoke rear ,dont think its to bad myself! :)

S c o t t y

• 3 weeks later...

hey people not much of an update , but my mates made me a rear strut brace and i got to fit it today :yahoo: , quick pic

339714_269673396405213_100000876634301_753145_195460769_o.jpg

cheers

S c o t t y

hey yeah its a 3 inch outward roled tip :)

and as for strut brace it was 55 pound deliverd from eBay ,just search on there :)

S c o t t y

• 4 weeks later...

Nice car mate, i loved it :thumbsup:

i want to ask something about drop links. which product it? who made them? its looks to smilar mr2 sw20's, i just wondered it :rolleyes:

hey people ,

@ Lewo-rolla the drop links came in the BC coilover kit

@madvinegar i honestly dont know if there is any rear strut braces on eBay , as ive had mine made i dont tend to look

a little up date for you

some of you may of seen a K&N typhoon induction kit on eBay ,that was 95 pound buy it now ,well i bought that and might i say what a diffrence , has completely renovated the car :thumbsup: the sound when it his cross over is just imense with a massive grin factor :D

a few pics for ya

fresh out the box

DSC_0342.jpg

on the car with the maf wire extension

DSC_0344.jpg

everyone should get one of these :) best mod so far even if its just for the noise :thumbsup:

Cheers

S c o t t y

You car is looking good mate.

You got much more planned?

You fancy coming to some meets next year?

hopfully de-cat after M,O,T and some other small bits and bobs :)

and yeah im hopfully going to be coming to meets and a few of the big events next year :thumbsup: want to run it at santa pod and see what its got on the dyno

S c o t t y

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links