Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starting To Get Cheesed Off

wangtastic

I've been getting a little cheesed off with the induction kit I am trying to make for my 1.4 Rolla.

It's the same that Gig-189 has done and I am getting really stuck with it.

I'm so close now it's unbelievable but I just can't get over the last hurdle.

I need a way to connect the MAF pipe/adapter to my rubber air tube that goes to the throttle body.

I've tried using a 76mm (size of MAF tube) to 70mm hose reducer but the bloomin' walls are so thick on these that it will not attach to the rubber hose on the throttle body!

Can anyone suggest anything?!

sorry if I didn't make myself clear, but it's not the throttle body I'm trying to attach the MAF pipe to, it's the rubber hose from the TB to the MAF pipe.

i dont know if im understanding you correctly but if you put a hose into hot water for 20 seconds it'll be easier to slip over the other pipe

Hey, That's what I did. Dipped it in boiling water for a minute or so and rubbed some liquid soap on the maf adapter. Had some help but eventually all came in!

Hey, That's what I did. Dipped it in boiling water for a minute or so and rubbed some liquid soap on the maf adapter. Had some help but eventually all came in!

+1 its what i did to mate and if you can buy a hose remover or a 90 degree pic will do, really helps squeeze it over :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links