Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suspension

somers

having recently learned from here that there is a different suspension in an irish avensis ( rough road ) and and english one i was just wondering are the suspenion angles also different . the following values are preprogrammed into the 3d wheel alignment machines here as manufacturers specifications

PRIMARY ANGLES

FRONT min max ( deg. mins)

caster 2.09 3.39

camber -1.19 0.11

toe -0.03 0.09 total -0.06 0.18

REAR

camber -1.24 -0.24

toe 0.03 0.15 total 0.06 0.30

so im just wondering could someone who has hadf the 3d alignment done recently confirm if the specs are the same .

thanks in advance to those who reply

having recently learned from here that there is a different suspension in an irish avensis ( rough road ) and and english one i was just wondering are the suspenion angles also different . the following values are preprogrammed into the 3d wheel alignment machines here as manufacturers specifications

PRIMARY ANGLES

caster 2.09 3.39

camber -1.19 0.11

REAR

camber -1.24 -0.24

so im just wondering could someone who has hadf the 3d alignment done recently confirm if the specs are the same .

Hi mate, I have attached .pdf files for both front and rear suspension, if you read both of them it tells you the different settings for rough and normal road cars.

Regards Pete.

FRONT SUSPENSION.pdf

REAR SUSPENSION.pdf

• 3 months later...

Cheers for the link, I was told my Castor was out of alignment but according to the info on the link it's not

mines

2deg 57' left

2deg 44' right

The specs on that link are 2deg 54' +/- 45'

PRIMARY ANGLES

caster 2.09 3.39

camber -1.19 0.11

REAR

camber -1.24 -0.24

Hi mate, I have attached .pdf files for both front and rear suspension, if you read both of them it tells you the different settings for rough and normal road cars.

Regards Pete.

Hi Pete,

I'm looking into getting my tracking done on my Avensis T-180 estate. Are these figures for the 2AD engines to? I know that the wheels on the T-180 have a different offset to the rest of the Avensis range. My front tyres are scrubbing on the outside edge that shows positive toe I think. Any help you could offer would be very welcome pal.:thumbsup:

PRIMARY ANGLES

caster 2.09 3.39

camber -1.19 0.11

REAR

camber -1.24 -0.24

Regards Pete.

Hi Pete,

I'm looking into getting my tracking done on my Avensis T-180 estate. Are these figures for the 2AD engines to? I know that the wheels on the T-180 have a different offset to the rest of the Avensis range. My front tyres are scrubbing on the outside edge that shows positive toe I think. Any help you could offer would be very welcome pal.:thumbsup:

Hello again,

sorry I'm not able to help on the exact figures as the info I have doesn't cover yours or mine for that matter so all I can suggest is that you use someone like ATS who may and hopefully use laser alignment kit to get it spot on and don't forget that the rears are also adjustable.

All the facelift T25 Avensis 2006> have revised suspension all round so you will need to make this clear to whoever is doing the work for you.

Cheers ..... Pete.

PRIMARY ANGLES

caster 2.09 3.39

camber -1.19 0.11

REAR

camber -1.24 -0.24

Regards Pete.

Hi Pete,

Hello again,

sorry I'm not able to help on the exact figures as the info I have doesn't cover yours or mine for that matter so all I can suggest is that you use someone like ATS who may and hopefully use laser alignment kit to get it spot on and don't forget that the rears are also adjustable.

All the facelift T25 Avensis 2006> have revised suspension all round so you will need to make this clear to whoever is doing the work for you.

Cheers ..... Pete.

Many thanks my mate for the advise on the revised suspension. I wasn't aware of that. I'll contact ATS tomz morning. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links