Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dashboard Display

thecaretaker

I usually have the bar display which helps me drive ecconomically by staying in the Eco zone.

However, I find it annoying that every time somebody puts something (like a bag) on the back seat and opens the rear door, the screen switches to the internal view with the seat belts. I have to press the disp button to return it to the Eco bar.

Is there anything I can do to stop it from doing this (in settings or something)?

Apart from this (oh and the poor turning circle compared with my Yaris), I'm really very happy with the car and love it to bits.

That is annoying for me too. Fortunately, I have the HSI display on the HUD so it isn't a major problem and after a while the display goes back to the HSI screen.

However, I find it annoying that every time somebody puts something (like a bag) on the back seat and opens the rear door, the screen switches to the internal view with the seat belts. I have to press the disp button to return it to the Eco bar.

Is there anything I can do to stop it from doing this (in settings or something)?

If it really bothers you that much, stop people opening the back doors and putting stuff on the back seats! - put it in the boot.... - it's more secure, it won't hit you on the back of the head in the unlikely event of an accident and no chance of it being stolen by opportunistic ******s at traffic lights....

The display changes back to whatever you had it on after a few seconds anyway - if you have been shopping and return to the car and put stuff on the back seat, by the time you have got in and moved off the display should have returned to normal or will do by the time you have left the supermarket car park. :thumbsup:

Later - Sorry, that probably sounded a bit rude, but actually I'm glad that all you have found to moan about the car is one tiny bit of the technology! It makes a change from some of the moans on here!

Enjoy the car, IMO they are amazing!

:yahoo:

OK folks. I didn't realise if I waited long enough it would go back to where it was doah!

No problem m8. I luuuurve my Prius too. Best car I've ever owned. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links