Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Airbag Problem

Harriet_Beaumont

I am looking towards selling my 09 plate aygo blue in the foreseeable future, and i am trying to get her as close to new as possible. I am very careful with my aygo (Strawberry) and have owned her since new. There have been a few unavoidable mishaps in that time however.

I recently noticed the passenger side airbag casing thing, on the side of the seat is all scuffed and horrible looking! This has either happened from my freind not taking care with the seatbelt, or getting their baby seat in and out of the back. They said they will "give me some cash for it" but I'm not exactly sure how to rectify this problem, does anyone know? :unsure:

post-83079-0-46327800-1311414817_thumb.j

Like the name of the car :). Best thing is probably to get some plastic/ trim dressing and put a coat over the cover won't get rid of the scuffs completely but they shouldn't look so bad.

I would not worry, you are going to have a minor scuff here and there, its comming up 2! My car is only 4 months old and there are alredy a few stone chips etc.

I am sure it wont affect the value.

You might give it a shot with "ArmorAll" deep cleansing spray which works from the inside out/changes the molecules and beautifies all plastic surfaces(in the car and at home).

In my book this is normal wear and tear. Wouldn't put too much effort in, as it won't affect price that much.

Mine will be 5 in 2 months and looks just as bad, even when mine is a 5dr...

First scratch in the interior happened a week after I bought the car when moving house...