Do Not Sell My Personal Information

? Do 4agze Pistons Fit 20valve?

ZELIOS

Just wondering if any of the technical advisors can help me out with this little query

I was wondering if the pistons would clear in bore stroke and whether the skirts and such would fit ?????

they are the 8:1 ze pistons that im looking to transplant and the 20valve is a silver top

Any help or tech advice would be greatly appreciated

Im no expert but i dont see why not... other correct me if im wrong. They should share the same block, so would say its ok, but why do you want low comp pistons... or are you going forced induction?

Yes, I have always been lead to believe that the low comp 4A-GZE pistons will fit in any of the 4A-GE 20v engines, this is what people normally change to when going for the mighty 20v Turbo option!

Good Luck

Jon

Just want more than 6psi of boost with out bending or breaking stuff i know that

The bore size is the same but as said im just not sure if the skirts are the same?

the jump in boost will create serious issues and i have a full set of ze piston that i can get cheap

I dont really want to go to all the trouble of enlargeing coolant journals and stuff in the ze block and i like the extra oil squirters in the 20v block as well so really if the ze pistons go into the 20valve block i feel that this would be my most reliable path to follow

here check this out........

http://www.users.bigpond.com/vidore/toyota_4age_engine.htm

it might help you a little bit....read the fourth generation part....

thanks heaps for that i found the same lot of information on toysports web page along with a bit more but still no one can garantee the piston clearance on the valve assembly even though the pistons are dished instead of raised

Why dont you look at a piston supplier ie. wisco or arias, the have websites with exact after market piston info on, i know your not gonna by them, but it might shed some light... or just email them with the Q???

Just a thought.....

Why dont you look at a piston supplier ie. wisco or arias, the have websites with exact after market piston info on, i know your not gonna by them, but it might shed some light... or just email them with the Q???

Just a thought.....

I like the way you think!!!

I think that will sole all my problems

good advice

here check this out........

http://www.users.bigpond.com/vidore/toyota_4age_engine.htm

it might help you a little bit....read the fourth generation part....

Got one of those stashed somewhere for the 4A-FE?

I was on a site the other day that delt with turbo conversions for 4AFE but i cant remember what it was called but i'll look it up again for you

I remembered the other night i found it in TOC

it was in corolla performance parts

click here

a special thanks to who ever posted this as i like actually going through sites ive never heard of or seen before keep up the good work

Hey thanx for the link! But I followed the same link when it was posted in another thread. :hokus-pokus:

:arrgg-matey:

Hey thanx for the link! But I followed the same link when it was posted in another thread. :hokus-pokus:

:arrgg-matey:

where bouts in the world are you

Ok guys the technical specs are the same on both motors and even the valve clearance seems ok so i will give it a go and let you guys no what happends

if any one wants the technical specs of both motors email me

zelios@dodo.com.au

and i'll hook ya up with a site that has it all