Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coilovers

andycam06

who has tein super street ?

what do you think of them ?

what are they like for stiffness ? softness ? height ?

anyone any info on these at all ?

meant to be getting a set but after getting a bad report about them yesterday,

they dont sit down and solid iam told ????

its either low and softish or high and hard ?????

I don't think any current members have them fitted.

I'll see what I can dig up - keep an eye out for updates

My link1

My link2

Not sure about the corolla ones but my brother has them on his Honda civic ek9 and they are very good, very hard though but well worth it for the performance enhancement. I know a few people who run various tein suspensions and none of them have ever said a bad thing about them.

hope this helps.

if you do get a set let me know what they're like as Im looking to get some coilovers in the near future.

Hi Andy,

I have this set up & been using it now for 4 years now & the only thing to go wrong so far is a broken rear spring last year & the other rear spring early this year(Replacement come in pairs) the car is dropped about 70mm & with the adjustable damp u can set the firmness to your spec. Don't understand what u mean when u say:: they dont sit down and solid iam told ????

its either low and softish or high and hard ???? I have been told they can burst but i have never seen this. I hope this helps

thanks for the info people

Hi Andy,

I have this set up & been using it now for 4 years now & the only thing to go wrong so far is a broken rear spring last year & the other rear spring early this year(Replacement come in pairs) the car is dropped about 70mm & with the adjustable damp u can set the firmness to your spec. Don't understand what u mean when u say:: they dont sit down and solid iam told ????

its either low and softish or high and hard ???? I have been told they can burst but i have never seen this. I hope this helps

thanks for that.

a mate has them in his tezza and is showing them to me the other day.

it was no better than my oem shock and lowering spring though.

he had the rear set low (not mad low) and as hard as they would go but when he sat in the back of the car it went down just as easily as mine would.

maybe his coilovers are just goosed ???

thanks for the info people

Hi Andy,

thanks for that.

a mate has them in his tezza and is showing them to me the other day.

it was no better than my oem shock and lowering spring though.

he had the rear set low (not mad low) and as hard as they would go but when he sat in the back of the car it went down just as easily as mine would.

maybe his coilovers are just goosed ???

iv drove a few hondas with the tein and there pritty solids suspension more for track really if you want them to be soft on road but aree able to stiffen them right up on track go for B.C

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links