Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seca Ae92 Heaven

ZELIOS

• 2 weeks later...

wow, this car is amazing...full wicked with body kit and a totally different engine....I drive a 93 Seca ultima....damm..this is like totally busting the car up....I never knew u could put body kit into that car...amazing.

wow, this car is amazing...full wicked with body kit and a totally different engine....I drive a 93 Seca ultima....damm..this is like totally busting the car up....I never knew u could put body kit into that car...amazing.

it is two different kits on the two cars(assuming you went page two)

i can pretty well make any kit fit these cars, they are very versitile when it comes to body lines but wow doesnt a kit make a differance lol

the blue one is my favorite

but the purple one is due for total 3D body kit later this year make a few people take notice i think it will be the ultimate package as far as secas go, or so every one keeps tellin me lol

Not too sure on the front of the pink one , but the blue one is the best I've seen :thumbsup: , I have a standard 92 Seca or sprinter as its known here , my car

yeah thats how mine looked before i attacked them lol

the blue one was really take two with the kit so i learnt more of what i could and couldnt get away with .

the side skirts are the part i like the most not many people would try attaching a 2 door side skirt on a 4 door car but ive got away with it really well

kit prices

bonnet $950 Aus

Front Bar $850 Aus

Side skirts $850 Aus

Rear Bar $850 Aus

the puple ones motor is being rebuilt at the moment hopefully pull 200kw at the treads this time :bye: