Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4 St205 Owners

96ST205

Names and picture or you and your four(s) :)

im matt, and here are my two ST205's, black one is having major work, so red one is me hack when im in the uk

post-84429-0-87407900-1311517505_thumb.p

post-84429-0-00786000-1311517708_thumb.j

Welcome

What splitters have you got under the nose of your black 205? Cant quite make it out from the pic.

I noticed you've got the back of your bonnet spaced. This usually has a negative effect on cooling. Do you notice any difference in temps with it like that?

Welcome

What splitters have you got under the nose of your black 205? Cant quite make it out from the pic.

I noticed you've got the back of your bonnet spaced. This usually has a negative effect on cooling. Do you notice any difference in temps with it like that?

they are the UK spec ones, which will be coming off for a proper splitter soon, and the spaced bonnet at the rear has lowered the temp by a reasonable amount HTH :thumbsup:

Got a 1996 Storm Grey ST205... Here is a pic. I want to change the wheels back to standard 6 spokes but having a great deal of difficulty finding a set!

Username is the same as on GT4OC :)

P1550023.jpg

Welcome

they are the UK spec ones, which will be coming off for a proper splitter soon, and the spaced bonnet at the rear has lowered the temp by a reasonable amount HTH :thumbsup:

Ahh i see. Well once' you've removed them let me know if you want to sell them as i may be interested. :)

ahhh leeky you git i was looking at them.

Same name on the OC you should know me i'm an afghan vet as well haha

DSC00532.jpg

420bhp around 400lbs/ft of torque at 1.4bar for now.

Same name on the OC you should know me i'm an afghan vet as well haha

im still in this **** hole :angry:

Here's mine.

Got it 2 weeks ago from Japan.

w85f9d.jpg

avfom9.jpg

I didn't get it yet.

It comes from Japan.

Can you tell me what controllers are these with the first look?

2rmwm15.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

My names Jay and I recently purchased a Mica Green GT4 , more or less standard appart from front splitter , induction kit , dump valve and turbo timer so a lot of work to be done.

post-103174-0-77588200-1314647157_thumb.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links