Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Front Bumper Selling In 2 Hours!

ChrisRuffell

looks like a fibreglass copy to me,

that looks like a fake to me too.

as long as it fits nicely im not to bothered, love this bumper!

iam not sure if this is fibreglass copy or not, to be honest i didnt think anyone was making copys yet????

but the bumper is pretty low so if it is fibreglass then mind all ramps and the like.

the genuine bumper is plastic and has plenty of give but a fibreglass one will just crack

iam not sure if this is fibreglass copy or not, to be honest i didnt think anyone was making copys yet????

but the bumper is pretty low so if it is fibreglass then mind all ramps and the like.

the genuine bumper is plastic and has plenty of give but a fibreglass one will just crack

Fingers crossed it's plastic then! I did see a german website selling different corolla body kits, maybe it's from there??

the bumper on ebay was mine and i can confirm that it is not fibre glass or fake !!

Of course you'd say that :P

the bumper on ebay was mine and i can confirm that it is not fibre glass or fake !!

:thumbsup:

well its made of plastic and fairly flexible if it was fibre glass it would be brittle

i'll let chris make his own judgement when he picks it up

chris you can pick it up whenever, just got made redundant today!!

well its made of plastic and fairly flexible if it was fibre glass it would be brittle

i'll let chris make his own judgement when he picks it up

chris you can pick it up whenever, just got made redundant today!!

Ah sorry to hear that! ill probably come pick it up tomorrow in the afternoon some time then if thats alright?.. not sure if im picking up 'Phil1' side skirts as well... did PM him but havnt heard back.

can you send me your full address for the sat nav,

cheers!

phil's son is also on the website, i can't remember his user name but it might be worth tracking him and sending him a pm too.

have a good drive to YORKSHIRE!!!

All the best stuff is in Yorkshire thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

You leave them sheep alone :lol:

Coz the people bloody nicked it! :P

I posted info on TTE bumper installion in thread: Tte Side Skirts . Only spoted this thread afterwards and did not wanted to double post!

Movistar :thumbsup:

I posted info on TTE bumper installion in thread: Tte Side Skirts . Only spoted this thread afterwards and did not wanted to double post!

Movistar :thumbsup:

Sweet! Thanks

My facelift fog lights Look pretty much the same size and shape as the hole on the Tte bumper... I reckon I can make them fit with some gentle persuasion!

The foglights of the t-sport and all other facelift models will fit :)

They just have to be clicked into another plastic foglight cover (you def. need the original TTE foglight covers).

Grtz, and enjoy your new front man! :D

Chris, I bet you have a nice smile on your face now, especially when alot of people were saying its a fake

Good buy :thumbsup:

Chris, I bet you have a nice smile on your face now, especially when alot of people were saying its a fake

Good buy :thumbsup:

Very excited!! Just want to get it sprayed and fitted now! Already ordered some honeycomb mesh to try and replicate a Toyota style grill!

those part numbers are very usefull! thanks :thumbsup:

Chris congrats on the buy worth every penny, tbh tho i dont think the standard fogs fit as i tried it. they have a different shape and are h7's in the tte bumper, try it and let me know as i need a new fog lamp.

no the standard fogs defo will not fit.

there are no if's, but's or maybe's

when you take off your orgional fogs you will see they are actually twice the size of what you see when you look at your car.

when you look at the TTE fogs, what you see is what you get.

ill try and get pics up later but as said already they are hella so try going to your motor factors and see if they can get them in for you.

i know its a toyota part number and not a hella part number but try giving that to them

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links