Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecu Remap

BarryIQ

Have anyone done a ECU remap for their IQ?

Did you do a performance or economy upgrade?

Hows the effect? Are you satisfy?

I contacted Superchips about the iQ last year, but they hadn't developed one for it yet. They asked if I wanted to take mine in for them to have a look, but they're a bit far away from me to do it. I checked their website a couple of months ago and the iQ still wasn't listed.

Cant see where you are going to get much more performance or economy out of the 1.0.

It would usually be better to make the car lighter to get the best value perfomance impovement per Dollar, not easy to do with an iQ tho.

The 1.3 will benefit from better intake & exhaust much more than a remap, but once the breathing has been dealt with it might be worth looking at.

http://www.fensport.co.uk

george

you will prob find they cant make one as you cant remap the ecu as its self learning so even if remaped it will revert back....

• 8 years later...
On 8/3/2011 at 9:24 PM, ormi said:

you will prob find they cant make one as you cant remap the ecu as its self learning so even if remaped it will revert back....

so if you fit a turbo on a 1.0 will it self adjust or it needs a remap for that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links