Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Colour

Corrolla18

Hi guys, sorry not been on here for ages as I have been moving house - live up in Inverness now. Anyway back to the subject in hand - I am giving serious thought to colouring my wheels red - what do you guys think? Just thought it might look different but don't know if it will look good. On a second point I need some snow tyres - anyone know of a cheap set of wheels to put these on so I don't knacker my compressor rims. Thanks.

Hi guys, sorry not been on here for ages as I have been moving house - live up in Inverness now. Anyway back to the subject in hand - I am giving serious thought to colouring my wheels red - what do you guys think? Just thought it might look different but don't know if it will look good. On a second point I need some snow tyres - anyone know of a cheap set of wheels to put these on so I don't knacker my compressor rims. Thanks.

Different shade of grey on BRIDGES car but might give you idea:

DSC_0343.jpg

That looks awesome, plus i have a grey model 3 door so that picture has given me ideas :).

PS don't copy :P

Mine are candy red & get real bright in the Sun :D

I also like purple on a dark grey ;)

red or orange rims with metallic blue calipers, awesome colour combo

Thanks for the opinions peep's, I am lovin the look on Bridges' car - will have to think carefully on this one.

Thanks for the opinions peep's, I am lovin the look on Bridges' car - will have to think carefully on this one.

Seeing as yours is a brighter shade I'd get the wheels diamond cut and have the inner edges done in red/black. That is if you are set on having red.

KP

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links