Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St202 Insurance Renewal Quotes

oldie2008

Hi guys n girls

I've had my ST202 for 3 years now and I've always been insured through the broker Adrian Flux and I've just had my renewal of £97 plus the penny's.

It was £117 plus penny's per month

My renewal this year is ****, they've usually been pretty good but this year seems a bit expensive.

Who do you insure yours with?

Obv it depends on everyone's individual circumstances but I'm 25 (male) got 3 yrs no claims & 3 points for speeding 3 yrs ago and a small accident 4 years ago (my fault)

Hi guys n girls

I've had my ST202 for 3 years now and I've always been insured through the broker Adrian Flux and I've just had my renewal of £97 plus the penny's.

It was £117 plus penny's per month

My renewal this year is ****, they've usually been pretty good but this year seems a bit expensive.

Who do you insure yours with?

Obv it depends on everyone's individual circumstances but I'm 25 (male) got 3 yrs no claims & 3 points for speeding 3 yrs ago and a small accident 4 years ago (my fault)

You could always try Sky and play one against the other. If you are a paid up member of some car clubs you would also get club discount.

give liverpool victoria a try - you should qualify for the new customers reduction - which is in itself an insurance con , they should all be able to offer competitive prices - new customer or not .

All Insurance has gone up this year, even for those who are 47, no accidents/claims for 20+ years and full protected no claims bonus.

Does it have any modifications? As some of the normally cheaper ones don't like to touch modified cars.

Cheers guys. I'll try those mentioned. Yeah it has alloys, tinted window & air filter plus soon to have a new stainless steel exhaust

Try Direct Line - go to their website as they're not on those comparison sites. Comparison sites aren't much good anyway. Hughes Insurance is reasonable too - again try online to find them. Last year Asda wanted over £750 for my 2008 yaris - no claims/points :eek:

Toyota insurance (got a quote for curiosity knowing it would be dear)and it was around £400 - at least it beat asda! I usually go to tesco/direct line but might go to hughes this year.

• 3 months later...

Easy 1 lol am running mine on traders insurance. Got my gt and the wife's punto on. I can have up2 10th cars at once in my name.... Costing 750... Had my st24 that way 2;)