Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carina

peteisfishing

:( Could anyone help me, my car is losing coolant but i can find a leak!..no mayo in the header tank or the oil!!!!!!!!

seems to also be missing a beat when running

cheers for any help

2.0 carina e exec...3SFE engine

Try looking at the water pump when the car is fully warmed up and running, they tend to only leak when under pressure so look at that for one possibility.

Will do...another piece of info i forgot to add is when i have been driving for a while the temp gauge hoes into the red and then it will setle back down to it normal place...this will keep reaccuring until i top up the cooant again!!!!!!!

hi m8 i had that problem also and it was my water pump it will get worse can you hear any rattling from under your bonnet or when your driving if you can its defo your water pump and make sure your timing belrt is ok aswell but if you get your water pump changed your aswell to get your timing belt done aswell at same time as they will have access to it when chaning water pump the water pump is fairly cheap but the fitting costs more <_<