Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Gb Website

Red Yaris 54

If you check the official Toyota Website for the New Verso S you will see that where Toyota have published owners comments they have confused themselves and put several comments in from what appear to be Aygo owners!

some of the comments are obviously not applicable to the Verso S....("Had the car 2 years")......Impossible!

I have contacted Toyota and Requested that they review their comments on the site as the current comments are making the site seem very amateur!

This may be a good opportunity for Verso S owners on here to get their comments posted on Toyota GB's website

I quite agree, very amateur, I suspect that the "write a review" will be completely automated and without much interaction from a human, maybe the link in the write a rewiew box is linked incorrectly :rolleyes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

And Toyota UK have completely botched the used car section .My Isle of Man post code is now not acceptable and the search engine is utter c**p. Please Toyota get it sorted

Regards Clare

The used car section is going through a complete change Clare, there will be a lot of very good features rolled out over the coming months, I expect there will be a few teething troubles, lets hope it gets sorted quickly for you

Cheers for that Kingo. I have emailed Toyota Uk to ask them why my IOM postcode is now not accepted,awaiting an answer. Remember we have a Main Dealer on Island who is supplied from Toyota Uk so it begs the question why is the postcode not acceptable.

Regards Clare

Yes I know what you mean but having been involved with umpteen websites/ builds/ upgrades, it is often the very subtle changes that cause the most havoc on your site! As you rightly say, the dealer on the island will not be best pleased.

Update:

Had an email from Toyota GB today.....They have subsequently taken off the Owners Reviews from the Verso S segment of their website and are inviting comments from real owners!

Now is your chance!

and would you believe I mailed Toyota Uk about the postcode and they are going to mention it to the Webmaster!!!!!

regards Clare :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links