Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Birthday Kp

Hou

Today is the day to avoid the roads in the MK area

Enjoy your day Kynan.......Happy Birthday!

Have a good one KP, dont drink :beer: before those lessons :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

happy birthday :)

Happy Birthday, Kynan, Mate

I hope you have a brilliant one & I'm sure you know that you're too young to be drinking :baby:

:drunk:

:band::pepsi::cheers::eat::balloon::happybday: :group-cuddles:

Thanks Hou! :o

And thank you everyone else for your kind words! :D Has been an excellent day and my first lesson went very well and somehow got away without stalling.... So many cockpit drills though, my head hurts! :lol:

KP

Happy birthday :)

Did you actually have a go KP or did you just pretend with a plate :lol:

Thanks Hou! :o

And thank you everyone else for your kind words! :D Has been an excellent day and my first lesson went very well and somehow got away without stalling.... So many cockpit drills though, my head hurts! :lol:

KP

:yahoo: What are you learning in(apart from a car :rolleyes: )?

Cheers all. Reidy... It's unconfirmed but there have been moments when I have questioned whether or not I should be behind the wheel of a car :lol:

It is with great shame that I reveal my learner car is a red Mini Cooper with the white roof and huge centre dial cluster which is useless for anyone who is used to the traditional dials... I kept looking behind the wheel to check my speed :lol:

KP

So many cockpit drills though, my head hurts! :lol:

KP

Don't want to worry you.. but if the instructor is saying he needs to examine your cockpit this isn't a part of a driving lesson!! :eek:

Although it's prob the norm for you as i guess you're used to 'daddy love' by now ;)

:lol:

cockpit drills though, my head hurts!

KP

Hmmmm not the only thing that will hurt if you keep insisting on cockpit drills with the instructor :naughty:

:lol: It's great to see that you're both old enough to walk beyond cock jokes :P :lol:

Kingo, has my dad ordered those bloody car mats yet? I told him to call you up with all of his details but he hasn't done anything as far as I can tell.

KP

:lol: It's great to see that you're both old enough to walk beyond ***** jokes :P :lol:

Kingo, has my dad ordered those !Removed! car mats yet? I told him to call you up with all of his details but he hasn't done anything as far as I can tell.

KP

Sadly KP, your Dad has done what you are likely to do.........Failed the test :lol: Pah to Dads and their open cheque books :D:

:lol: It's great to see that you're both old enough to walk beyond ***** jokes :P :lol:

Kingo, has my dad ordered those bloody car mats yet? I told him to call you up with all of his details but he hasn't done anything as far as I can tell.

KP

Sadly KP, your Dad has done what you are likely to do.........Failed the test :lol: Pah to Dads and their open cheque books :D:

Mean :P Ok well I will remind him, sorry to mess you about mate, I am just very good at it though! :thumbsup:

KP