Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carcept Carzone Kit Too Low?

dannyb999

can anyone tell me if the carzone carcept kit for the yaris causes problems when going over speed bumps or ramps etc?? i'm thinking of getting one but not 100% sure if i like the front bumper and my friend also said i'd have alot of problems getting it over speed ramps etc. any advice??

yaris.jpg

From the looks of that photo you'll defiently get scrapes on small speed bumps (the ones that are like little square humps placed in the middle of the lane) - you may get away with normal speed bumps. Harsh ramps and stuff you'll probably get scrapes too.

Personally I'd never go for a kit so low. Britians roads aren't exeactly the smoothest of places - and to worry about hitting the ground so often would be annoying. I've seen a lot of cars like that scraping along bumps or doing 5mph over speed bumps. Try and go for an accessory kit - like c-one or booster. Makes the car look nice and sporty but isn't too low (front skirt/sideskirts/etc...).

I agree with sOcks, as this kit would only cause you grief, and in my opinion it doesn't look all that great... subtle styling always compliments the Yaris better than unnecessary oversized plasticky bits hanging off it....! Sorry, but it's money wasted if you buy that kit, which would be better spent on something of higher quality from C-ONE or the like.

Cheers

Pav :thumbsup:

Hmmm the rear bumper is well nice and the skirts, but the front looks like fish!

Bit dated now too.

Pav's carb bonnet looks well trick.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links