Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Ecu Pin Outs!

lesbirel91

Think I found them on here a while ago and I have a copy some where at home but on holiday at them moment so can't dig them out for you.

welll i dont really know haha i was just looking for the pinouts out of the ecu but jesus that pin out is complicated :P get my mate to have a look he might understand

and if yours is better b1gpkr001 let me know and post it on here when ur home cheers guys

I did one a while back for a camcon its alot more simpler but you can only make out a few main wires to install a camcon.

THIS WEBSITE STOLE MY DIY LOL

Camcon Install

Scroll down you will see a generic diagram for A/F, Maf, VVT etc

Can I nick your camcon install farhan? I will of course credit you.

The cam and crank sensor on the corolla are very sensitive if you share the signal grounds, all weird things will happen and you might get random stalling, poor idle and loss of power. You need to ground to the ECU ground not the sensor ground.

Just warning you in case you install a piggyback.

It's a bit of a faff to get to work. Some resistors to attenuate the overshoot might be better.

guys im just looking for a 4 box (ecu connectors) diagram with the colours and what they do.... someone must have this !!

• 4 years later...

I know I'm bringing up an old thread, but does someone still have the pinout for this ECU?