Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone T180 Owners Near Forres?

nickyboy

That's near Inverness for those thinking where is that. Just to see how our cars compare. After coming from a 230bhp petrol Golf GTI I am convinced my car has a performance problem and need to rest my mind. Cheers

The cars are chalk and cheese mate !! No 4WD Estate car is going to get anywhere near a Golf GTI with that amount of power... But if Your needs are 4WD and a car the size of a Rav then the T180 is among the best and most powerful in its class .....

I have a Jaguar XF S with 305 BHP and 670NM of torque and I don't find the Rav slow when jumping from one car to another. Just be aware of the engine problems the T180 and some of the other 2.2Diesel engined cars are having .......

APRIL2011008.jpg

Wee Charlie.

Down this neck of the woods a Forres is a place where the gangs bury deid bodies !

As said above, you also have the transmission drag to consider; the much heavier body; and did your Golf have quite so many hinges ? :lol:

The cars are chalk and cheese mate !! No 4WD Estate car is going to get anywhere near a Golf GTI with that amount of power... But if Your needs are 4WD and a car the size of a Rav then the T180 is among the best and most powerful in its class .....

I have a Jaguar XF S with 305 BHP and 670NM of torque and I don't find the Rav slow when jumping from one car to another. Just be aware of the engine problems the T180 and some of the other 2.2Diesel engined cars are having .......

APRIL2011008.jpg

Wee Charlie.

Wee man - ah cannae see yer Jaguar fur a heap of metal dumped in the foreground. :lol: Is that yer boat upside down in the loch?

Just went for a spin with my neighbour driving it enthusiastically, felt alot faster and pulled longer in the rev range. I guess i'm just being paranoid because it doesn't blow me away like the Golf. But it does get to 60 pretty quick looking at the clocks. Think I just need a tuning box, extra torque without changing down sounds good!

Cheers guys

Oh and my neighbour loves it...but she can only have one if her 13 year old son approves.

APRIL2011008.jpg

Wee Charlie.

I'm not well up on those 2WD inferior models - that is a Ford Mondeo variant, isn't it? :naughty:

I'll get my coat

Mike D

That's near Inverness for those thinking where is that. Just to see how our cars compare. After coming from a 230bhp petrol Golf GTI I am convinced my car has a performance problem and need to rest my mind. Cheers

Nicky I wish you could drive my RAV4 with the 269hp V6. It will leave a Golf in a cloud of dust! :thumbsup:

Nicky I wish you could drive my RAV4 with the 269hp V6. It will leave a Golf in a cloud of dust! :thumbsup:

Bet it wont .............................. :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links