Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fan Belt Cost

dickie trout

well it cost me €6 for the belt and did it myself

i would take a guess that a back street garage would charge you £30

why are you so egar to change? is it squeeling ?

Checking an auxiliary belt by looking doesn't give you any idea of in internal condition.

All rubber products deteriate with age and exposure to heat regardless of mileage so why wait until it fails. All belts are a servicable item.

toyota dont change the poly-v belt unless its cracking like mine i got mine for £28 and toyota fitted it cost me 61.85 labour and 2 hours for them to do it. thats what i get for being lazy lol.

2hrs labour to change an alternator belt, that is taking the pee. I think 10 minutes is enough and thats on a bad day.

toyota dont change the poly-v belt unless its cracking like mine i got mine for £28 and toyota fitted it cost me 61.85 labour and 2 hours for them to do it. thats what i get for being lazy lol.

WHATTT.

Shoulda give me a shout, i would a done it for you.

holy crap, the mechanic must have been on his first day

10 minutes is all it takes

Mine will be replaced next weekend by bamber, hope he doesnt see that quote and ask for more lol. Got my belt cheap off camskill too, as mines makin a slight noise and quite cracked.