Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Riots In Britain And The Reasons Why

RedRoss

So true.

A culture of entitlement, idleness and criminal behaviour. I take it he's referring to scum in politics and finance??? Theyve done a lot more damage than a few scrotes trashing shops and brawling with police.

Half hearted attempt at a troll there. Those cretins did a lot more than trash a few shops and brawl with police. They've killed a number of people, destroyed peoples homes and put lots out of work. Any attempt to justify their behaviour will be treated with the appropriate level of derision by anybody with a brain cell.

• Like 1

Totally agree with the above comment.

Our banks may have gone a long way to cripple our economy, and the Gov may not have been squeaky clean with the whole allowances scandal, but they have not been out and ransacked society in such a reckless, disrespectful and intentional way.

Some of these thugs are complaining about the lack of jobs. Well, they are now un-employable (as if they weren't already) because they have criminal records for their behaviour. The business's that were there providing jobs, have now been destroyed by THEM. Their cost of living has soared thanks to the lack of shops in their area, so travel to the shops is now included, convenience stores having more demand, so they are able to increase prices to maximise profits. Insurance companies will need to put massive increases on already high policies in order to recoup money, and this will make driving un-affordable for teens in the area. They have simply done what they want because they out numbered the law, and that is the ONLY reason. There is no political argument or protest, just pure greed and stupidity.

Now a 4th person has died as a result of their behaviour, and we should let them off because a few banks went bust and politicians took more than they were entitled to???

Seriously, anyone who believes this needs to book themselves into the priory and get help for the drugs they are taking.

Oh dear, the politically correct, bleeding heart, liberal brigade will not like that! The truth will surely hurt. :yes:

I thought the solution was compulsory enlistment to the Foreign Legion or for the really bad ones, the army. A load of people proved that they are able to fight, throw weapons, and loot/pillage and burn. They could join the Taliban? Then we'd have the right to shoot them!

Reminds me of a story when 3 guys entered a steel stockholding shed one Saturday morning to steal a few tons of steel plate. They left very quickly as the owner had got a tip off and was waiting with a shotgun!

(Couldn't listen to the video as the family would kill me for making a noise at this time on a saturday morning !)

Our banks may have gone a long way to cripple our economy, and the Gov may not have been squeaky clean with the whole allowances scandal, but they have not been out and ransacked society in such a reckless, disrespectful and intentional way

Not just the banks, all the members of the public and the government that borrowed more than they could afford didn't help either! The banks were stupid to lend to them so really everyone has a little hand in the credit crunch IMO.

As for the riots, a bit of leeway here, a bit of leeway there and all of a sudden you have a problem.

Who hasn't accepted a couple of pence change in your favour by mistake, broken the speed limit, used a mobile while driving, crossed trafficlights on amber, jaywalked... The list of minor misdemeanors is endless, all 'I got away with that' things that with some youngsters escalates.

Don't get me wrong, I agree wholeheartedly with what the guy said, I'm just pointing out that big things atart with lots of small things IMO...

Now then, where does the firing squad meet?

Sorry folks but no way am I a troll. I think it's a typically British thing to look at the behaviour of someone else and consider oneself superior to them in some way and so as I said a few scrotes trashing shops is treated rightly with contempt. In a nation of 60 million a couple of thousand behaving badly doesn't wreck the joint though does it. That sort of behaviour was quite common at football matches in the 70's and 80's and people were also killed there.

Now another British thing is not to see the bigger picture and while our taxes go to pay off hedge funds and foreign investors that gambled on a killing by forcing property prices up and making credit easier to come by, while essential services are cut as a result, while the prices of everything is skyrocketing because the government keeps printing money out of thin air to fill holes in banks balance sheets caused by the collapse of a fraudulent property market and while your kids future is stolen from them because they have to pay this back no-one says a word. We bend over meekly and take nice and hard the latest of whatever the government and financiers shove up us. Now that is destruction and theft on a grander scale than anyone can possibly imagine.

In case anyone hasn't linked any dots the politicians and the financiers are at work all over the world and as a result there is social unrest all over the world. There are also wars breaking out all over the world. This is reminiscent of the events that led up to WW2 so while the media feeds you bread and circuses don't lose track of of the real damage that is being done here and worldwide and how quickly all these fires can come together and cause a storm.

I dont like politicians....... but they dont come anywhere close to the utter filth that caused all the problems during these protests.

There were a number of genuine protesters who didnt steal TVs from shops, didnt set police cars on fire and didnt attack the police with bricks. These people are law abiding decent citizens.

All the others who just turned up to cause problems and didnt give two f's about the basis of the protest are the lowest forms of life on the planet and they should be locked away (at the very least) before these filthy low life scum bags are able to reproduce.

Been thinking a bit more about this whilst driving along at speed, undertaking some fast-lane-hog, ...... why are we providing free full-board to hundreds and hundreds of crtins who looted and gained from their newly taken treasures? Would it not be more sensible to send them for training for the Afghan police Force? And then steal their bank account details to be published on the web; whilst sellling their family home etc...

And to emphasize my point of societal collapse and what is fast approaching please have a read of the link below. This is the reality of the world condition.

http://www.businessinsider.com/serious-people-are-starting-to-realize-that-we-may-be-looking-at-world-war-iii-2011-8

Happy reading.

If we don't learn form history we are doomed to repeat it.

Anyone with half a brain and read a bit of history could have seen these problems coming from a mile off.

Just look back to the difficult finacial years between the World Wars. People on the streets - the rise of extreme political parties, etc.

I do not agree with the recent trouble but did anyone attempt to stave it off or deal with it promptly after all our politicians knew it was likely to happen. No they just relied on mushroom management tactics - keep them in the dark, etc, etc,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links